Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
Elden Ring (PS5)
- Les retours gratuits sont disponibles pour l'adresse d'expédition que vous avez choisie. Vous pouvez retourner l'article pour n'importe quelle raison dans son état neuf et inutilisé, sans frais de retour.
- En savoir plus sur les retours gratuits.
Améliorez vos achats
À propos de cet article
- Collaborating with George R.R. Martin to create the ELDEN RING mythos has been a genuinely delightful experience and a source of wonderful inspiration. The team is working hard to ensure that the world of ELDEN RING will be a fascinating place for players to explore, filled with peril and wonder from its furthest reaches to its lowest depths. This is a FromSoftware title through and through, rich in fantasy and RPG action. We sincerely hope you look forward to it.” Said Hidetaka Miyazaki, President of FromSoftware, Inc. and Game Director for ELDEN RING.
- Building the world of ELDEN RING with Miyazaki-san and his team was a treat! The graphics, mythos, and action-RPG gameplay will deliver an unforgettable experience. I can’t wait for people to see what ELDEN RING has in store for them.” Said George R.R. Martin.
Détails sur le produit
- Classé : To Be Announced
- Langue : Anglais
- Dimensions du colis : 17.1 x 13.5 x 1.4 cm; 80 grammes
- Date de sortie : 25 février 2022
- Date de mise en ligne sur Amazon.fr : 23 décembre 2022
- ASIN : B097M66Y91
- Numéro du modèle de l'article : 114991
- Pays d'origine : Autriche
- Disponibilité des pièces détachées : Information indisponible sur les pièces détachées
- Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon : 1,884 en Jeux vidéo (Voir les 100 premiers en Jeux vidéo)
- 103 en Jeux pour PlayStation 5
- Commentaires client :
Description du produit
A NEW WORLD CREATED BY HIDETAKA MIYAZAKI AND GEORGE R. R. MARTIN Unparalleled adventure awaits in ELDEN RING, the next epic fantasy title created by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. ELDEN RING is FromSoftware’s largest game to-date and is set in a sprawling realm steeped in a rich and bloody history crafted by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential and critically acclaimed DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire.
Meilleurs commentaires provenant d’autres pays
Once you start to really get the hang of the game (I recommend exploring the map as much as you can, gain runes and level up and find a weapon that suits you best), you can really get going. Before you know it, Margit will seem like, well, nothing. By this point you should be about level 20 - 30 and having good fun, so all I can say is stay committed. Because if you do, you will be rewarded. So as horrible as the beginning is, if you are committed, you might just end up loving the game.
1. I went to attack a single enemy. Was confident of it. An massive 20ft bear appeared out of thin air and killed me. No warning, no suggestion of threat. Dead.
2. When playing some open world minor bosses, you get to play how you like. As you’ve done all game. The stupid game, for some bosses, will put limits on you, for no obvious reason, than to make it painful. Beyond frustrating. it’s not a game you learn from, it’s a game that punishes you, with no information
3. You often have no idea how difficult an enemy will be. The hit bar appears to be the same for all of them. it just comes down differently.
4. Every time you die, you lose all your runes (money). You have to go and retrieve them. An interesting dynamic, but if you die in a boss zone, and got totally thrashed, say bye to the money. if you have some twig that means you only lose that instead of the runes, you have to use it first time. I tried using it on a subsequent attempt to fight the boss and get the runes, because the game said the runes were there. However, they werent. So i lost all the money, and a 3000 twig. To give that context, most things sold in the game, are around 100 runes. And this can take a while to collect
5.There is no comparison between the weapons. You will use google, and your phone camera, an awful lot
6. Not much has an obvious name (see “twig” earlier). A lot of games share common button presses, themes, systems, names. not Elden Ring….. you will pick something up, get told the name, and think “what on earth is that even related to”
7. Often, you’ll get a pop up message, that only clears if you press the correct button. Even whilst you’re being attacked by enemies
8. There is no apparent theme or thread. No guide or aim. Just kill, get killed, and hope you advance. And randomly find a way forward
9. The combat is clunky. Especially swapping weapons, spells, etc. Some games have a very slow pause when doing this. Not Elden Ring. It’ll make you stop, ring a bell (this calls up the dead, obviously), and then let you get killed whilst the animation takes place.
10. Any game, is best when it educates you. Helps you make good decisions and choices. This does not. And that’s hard to deal with. It’s a lot of risk, with little reward sometimes. It’s a game you have to massively invest in. time, effort, understanding, knowledge and searching (i’ve only had it a few days, and i’ve googled more about this game than any other game ever, already). If you blink and miss something, you’re massively disadvantaged, and then having to catch up, or readjust. It’s not game that makes me feel confident that any effort will get an equal reward. And i know that no one is entitled to that. but this is meant to be a game, not a exploration of patience and frustration, which this too often is
And there is so much more wrong with this game
And yet, i’ve had it less than a week, and i’m still playing. I think the golden rule here is, if it looks like it will kill you, it will. If you think it can kill you, it will. If you wonder if it can kill you, it will. If you think you have a chance, tool up, because it will probably still kill you
If you've played similar games from the makers and understand the mechanics then yes. Its soul destroying and that's no pun intended.
Graphics on PS 5 were nothing spectacular, pop up was probably because I spent so much tim running or riding in the opposite direction to the fight lol
This game is nowhere near a 2022 next gen game. It as some very bad game mechanics and there is no story or side quests well not in a traditional way anyway.
The story and side quests are told throw items you find in the world and the characters you meet, but all the content is text only there are only a hand full of characters that speak and there lips will not move. The text will not stay on screen for long so if you have dyslexia you can't change how the text looks or how long it stays on screen. Combat is hack and slash, very boring and repetitive. There is no save game only auto save. Graphics and controls are on par with a game on PS3 / PS4 there is no haptic feedback or ruble control, not even sound from the controller. You will spend most of your time running around and dying. There is no way this game is even up to finished or worthy of the title of game of the year.