- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Fan de sport ? Visitez notre boutique vêtements de sport et retrouvez des milliers de vêtements de randonnée, running, cyclisme... ainsi que les marques sportswear Roxy, Rip Curl, Puma, Quiksilver et beaucoup d'autres...
- Profitez de nos promotions Photo et Caméscopes, et faites des économies !
Barska AB11044 Escape Jumelles Noir 10 x 50
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- Grande capacité de rassemblement de la lumière grâce à des lentilles objectives plus grandes
- Image plus claire et plus précise en conditions de faible luminosité
- Traitement multicouche des lentilles
- Revêtement antichocs en Rubber Armor
- Large molette de mise au point
- Confortables à l'utilisation
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Barska's Escape series is a complete family of porro prism binoculars designed for all types of outdoor activities. The increased light gathering ability of their large objective lens translates into greater detail and image clarity which is especially useful in low light conditions and at night. Available in a choice of fixed power or zoom, these binoculars are designed for convenience and ease of use. A large center focus knob and eyepiece diopter adjustment make focusing quick and precise. Escape binoculars also feature full rubber armor covering for a comfortable, secure and slip-free grip.
- Multi-coated optics for sharp and crisp images
- Large objective lens for increased light transmission
- Shock-absorbing rubber armor
- Zoom magnification (select models)
- Tripod-adaptable fittings for a steady view
- Ideal for all outdoor activities and sporting events
- Garantie: 10 ans
- Syst&eg ...
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I think it's important to put in perspective how this product performs. I'm estimating that from a 100 yards out you can see objects, about 1-2 inches, very sharp and clear. From 200 yards out you can see a person's hand still very clear. From 300 yards out you can see bigger objects like street signs but it starts to get fuzzy and requires a little more focusing.
They are not too heavy and fit in my back pack. The bino bag is okay, nothing fancy. I don't use the neck strap so can't speak to that. The lens covers, like another reviewer stated, are not very good. They are not too secure and I guess would or could fall off if I walked around with them on. I only use them when I put the binos away so I guess it's not a big deal but they could be improved.
For the price I am very happy with my purchase. They work great, feel comfortable and are decently constructed. I would have purchased some more expensive ones if I was convinced that they would have provided all the features I needed and were not so heavy. But why take a chance just for the sake of saying "I paid $300 for these" when the Escape gets the job done. Amazon shipped them super fast which was pretty cool.
For the price and the quality (and quick shipping) I have to give this product 5 stars.
We took these binoculars to Mackinac Island and Tahquamenon Falls state park in the U.P. (upper penninsula)of Michigan in the first week of October and they worked great!
We were able to view all of the surrounding nature and historical sites up close and very clear. They were in and out of the carry pouch alot and there were no issues. Im so glad I purchased these binoculars, because they made great family vacation even better.
The binocs themselves give a decent and clear picture. No problems with focus. I use them at the rifle range to see where my long distance shots are hitting and they work well for that. Overall good value except for the lens caps. I think companies believe they have to have some reason for selling their less expensive gear, so they make sure there's something really irritating about them even if the cost would be minimally affected by selling a fully functional and satisfying product. I would have paid another $10 for binoculars with well fitting lens caps. To be fair, the eye piece caps fit fine, it's the large lens caps that slip on and off like my house shoes. Is this the best you can do, Barska?
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique