Présentation de l'éditeur
You will discover how easy it is to:
* Learn quickly and efficiently with easy lessons designed by a professional teacher.
* Learn the symbols used in written music.
* Understand the terms musicians use.
* Learn the piano keyboard and the guitar fretboard.
* Use memory devices to learn terms and symbols.
* Use the included study guides to remember it all.
* Apply what you have learned with short, easy Practical Use sections at the end of each Chapter.
* Tune in to radio shows, television shows and the Internet to find musicians demonstrating great music.
With Interludes On:
* How to practice. Some topics: equipment, how to improve, ear training, listening, private teachers.
* Conducting. What does all that arm-waving mean? How does it help? Find the answers and learn how!
* Learn Some Italian. Many musical terms are in Italian. Learn them in this section.
* Ultra-brief history of music notation.
* Piano Keyboard w/ Note Names
* Guitar Fingerboard w/ Note Names
* Practice Aids
* Staff Paper
* Specially Designed Reviews
* Practical Use Exercises
* Extensively Cross-Referenced
* Musical Terms Dictionary
* Book Index
* If you are a teacher, you might be interested in the FREE Teacher's Supplement. It contains quizzes and keys, each with four different versions to curb cheating.