Beating Burnout: Balanced Living for Busy People : How to Beat Burnout, Before Burnout (Anglais) Relié – février 1997
Découvrez notre boutique Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : livres, agendas, fournitures, ordinateurs, ameublement...
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Description du produit
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Among the topics covered in "How To Beat Burnout" include:
1. Having more realistic expectations will lead to less chance of burnout.
2. If you think you'll be fired for wanting to spend ample time with God, family, rest, and relationships, then you are probably in the wrong job.
3. What the Lord leads us to do is not always the same thing as what we want to do for Him.
4. Jesus often instructed His disciples to take a break.
5. Suggestions for helping the emotional and spiritual aspects of your burnout.
Among the topics covered in "Before Burnout" include:
1. God values things such as: rest, relationships, and waiting. God is the only One Who should be in control.
2. Suggested steps for beating burnout.
3. Living each day in God's presence will help us deal with burnout.
4. Loving God and other people unconditionally greatly helps us in solving our relational issues.
5. Priorities that Jesus exhibited. Jesus devoted much time to solitude.
The authors are highly educated people but write in a style that will grab your interest and help you understand burnout. Whether you are suffering with or want to take actions to avoid burnout, the title is a good and encouraging read.
You can't escape stress, but you can keep it from getting you down. With the powerful guidance found in this book, you will be able to rediscover your passion for life, enjoy your relationships and accomplishments, and learn how to really relax. This is your ultimate roadmap to recovery.
Personally, I feel that a book that deals with a clinical psychological issue, such as burnout, should rely on academic research and reasoning. That is missing here. Time and again the bible is taken as the source of all truth and the author's interpretation as our guiding line for doing things in life. Especially the latter makes it very difficult reading for people with academic training who are used to take a critical view of unsubstantiated statements.