|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
- Serves as an ideal beginners guide to writing web pages using XHTML
- Share advice on design principles and how to make pages more attractive and offers practical help with usability and accessibility
- Features checklists and appendices that review key topics
Note: CD–ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Quatrième de couverture
Learn to create attractive web sites that are easy to use
- How to create HTML and XHTML pages that incorporate links, images, tables, audio, and video
- Ways to use CSS to control text, colors, backgrounds, and page layout
- Design principles employed by experienced designers to create attractive layouts
- How to build sites that are accessible, easy to use, and will work on a variety of devices including mobile phones
- How to test your web site and put it on the web
- First–hand experience of coding practices commonly used in the real world
- The elements of basic text formatting
- Text markup and character entities for special characters
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
There is, however, one huge and frustrating drawback. Either in the book or in the code that can be downloaded in tandem with the text, there are just too many careless errors and discrepancies. One can almost count on any exercise or example's having at least one misleading mistake. Many errors are just obvious looking at material on the printed page (as just typical examples: Why would there be two "TO:" boxes on an e-mail form? see page 212; why isn't there a "<" to start the first line of code on page 233?).
This is a text that has been through a number of editions; in light of that legacy, to find so many errata in a text for beginners is frustrating. It does not speak well of the editing precisions one would think a publisher seemingly as authoritative as Wrox would exercise.
(NOTE: This book does NOT go over HTML5 or CSS3)
it is a big, rich book. teach you the old fashion way by describing you ALL the elements in every language but doesn't have very useful "in-use" examples. it is also getting kind of old and doesn't really cover fluid media querys.