Présentation de l'éditeur
Beginning Sensor Networks with Arduino and Raspberry Pi teaches you how to build sensor networks with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and XBee radio modules, and even shows you how to turn your Raspberry Pi into a MySQL database server to store your sensor data!
First you'll learn about the different types of sensors and sensor networks, including how to build a simple XBee network. Then you'll walk through building an Arduino-based temperature sensor and data collector, followed by building a Raspberry Pi-based sensor node.
If you want to see how well Arduino and Raspberry Pi can get along, especially to create a sensor network, then Beginning Sensor Networks with Arduino and Raspberry Pi is just the book you need.
What youll learn
- How to build sensor nodes with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi!
- What is XBee?
- What methods you have for storing sensor data
- How you can host your data on the Raspberry Pi
- How to get started with the MySQL database connector for Arduino
- How to build database enabled sensor networks