Présentation de l'éditeur
Beginning WebGL for HTML5 gets you rapidly up to speed with WebGL, a powerful new graphics language within the browser. You'll render realistic scenes with advanced lighting models, shadows, blending and textures. You'll also use mathematics to model fractals and particle systems. Going beyond that, Beginning WebGL for HTML5 presents advanced vertex and fragment shader usage for creating stunning, top-end results.
You'll benefit from using modern frameworks to rapidly develop complex scenes, and make use of many tools to help improve rendering performance and debugging. Beginning WebGL for HTML5 builds your critical WebGL development skills while being enjoyable at each step of the way.
- Quickly get up to speed with WebGL
- Render realistic scenes
- Work faster with frameworks
- Improve rendering performance
What youll learn
- A scene setup and rendering refresher
- Advanced GLSL usages
- Rendering realistic scenes with lighting, blending, reflections, shadows and more
- The current state of WebGL mobile support
- Performance optimizations
- Enhancing productivity by using existing frameworks and loading models