- CHAUSSURES FEMME : découvrez les nouveautés bottes, escarpins, baskets...
- Liste de Naissance : créez, retrouvez, ou participez à une Liste de Naissance sur Amazon.fr pour préparer en quelques clics l'heureux événement.
- LINGERIE FEMME : Découvrez toutes les nouveautés
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Belly Bandit Ceintures de Grossesse Soutien S Noir 78-98 cm
- Couleur: Noir
- Taille : 78-98 cm
- Hauteur : 28.0 centimeters
- Longueur : 19.0 centimeters
- Largeur : 4.0 centimeters
- Poids : 0.48 kilograms
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Upsie Belly - Belly Bandit
La grossesse est une merveilleuse aventure. Les pressions qu’elle exerce sur votre corps et votre dos, beaucoup moins. C’est pourquoi nous avons inventé Upsie Belly.
Comment ça marche
Fabriquée dans notre fibre SecureStretch, respectueuse de l’environnement, cette ceinture hyper confortable épouse vos formes au fur et à mesure de leur évolution. Elle soulage votre abdomen en lui offrant le bon dosage de maintien. Vous pouvez aussi la porter après l’accouchement pour accélérer votre guérison, en y associant le pack de gel chaud/froid. Cette ceinture est vendue avec un pack chaud/froid qui se glisse dans la poche arrière pour soulager votre dos et vous offrir plus de confort. Après l’accouchement, vous pouvez aussi retourner la ceinture de l’arrière vers l’avant et placer le pack chaud/froid sur votre ventre en cours de cicatrisation.
Caractéristiques et bénéfices
- Réalisée en viscose de bambou incroyablement doux
- Ajustable jusqu’à +30 cm pour suivre l’évolution de votre ventre
- Livrée avec un pack chaud/froid
- Soutient votre dos, vos hanches et votre abdomen
- Soulage les douleurs sciatiques, les douleurs ressenties dans le dos et les jambes
- Aide à soulager les gênes urinaires
- Aide à réduire les vergetures
- Facilite la circulation sanguine
- Réduit les risques de varices, hernies et hémorroïdes
- Facilite la récupération suite à une hystérectomie
Détails - sujet
Épouse votre corps pour un gainage sûr et efficace.
Système de fermeture indéformable pour un confort accru
Viscose de bambou ultra doux.
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Je recommande vivement cette ceinture même si elle est chère c’est un confort indispensable au quotidien ! Sachez aussi que l’on peut glisser dans un emplacement sur le dos de la ceinture un patch fourni avec.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
This is my second Upsie Belly in the cream color, and my third overall (I also have one one size Small in Black). My first, cream in size SMALL, was purchased in 2013 during my first pregnancy. I was able to partially repurpose that first one during my second pregnancy, but between the Velcro problems I was having and my weight gain, I had to purchase another in size Medium for the second pregnancy.
The medium arrived and I've been wearing it, but I have a few problems with it, some of which are identical problems that I had with the first one in Small.
1) On both the small and medium cream color, the female Velcro seems to stretch out extremely quickly, to the point where the female Velcro area becomes significantly more narrow under the belly than the male Velcro side. This results in the male Velcro making contact directly against either your belly, or your underpants/pants. It is very uncomfortable and scratchy. For some reason, this seems to only happen with the cream color - I think the material used is not as sturdy as the version in Black, because the black one I have never did this.
2) Sizing between Small and Medium - there is no overlap in the belly circumference, so if you are like me, you may find yourself between sizes. The Small is a tad too small, but when I upgraded to Medium, it feels too big and slides off my belly and down my hips/butt. I find myself constantly tugging to keep it up.
If I ever find myself needing another one of these, I will be looking at other brands instead. This one costs too much to have these problems.
I am 34 weeks pregnant and this is my 3rd pregnancy. Throughout the end of my 2nd pregnancy I could barely walk without excruciating pain. I later found out that I had SPD (moderate to severe pubic bone pain due to the spreading or separation of the ligaments in the pubic symphysis area). During my second pregnancy my sweet husband bought me several prenatal massages to try and treat the pain, but the relief only lasted a day or two at best.
I was hopeful that maybe with this pregnancy I would be okay, but for the last few weeks I've been in agony again. And once again we were looking at massage therapy to relieve the pain. While waiting for my ob to return from delivering a baby so I could have my biweekly check up, I decided to go to a nearby spa and see if they could fit me in for a prenatal massage that day. Given their proximity to an ob's office, they have a lot of products catered to pregnant women.
As I began describing my pain to a spa employee, she whipped out one of these belly bands and suggested I give it a try. She measured my belly and suggested I try on a medium (I am 5' 10" and 200 lbs and measured 42" around my belly). It was INCREDIBLE. The relief was immediate. I was absolutely stunned, walking around the spa with absolutely no pain. I was thrilled... until she mentioned the price. $70?? I was sure I could find something cheaper that would work just as well. So I called my local Babies R Us and they assured me they had a vast selection of belly bands for me to choose from.
So after my ob check up, I went to Babies R Us and tried on a few bands. None of them really helped, but I decided to go ahead and purchase one of the cheaper ones. I figured any support was better than no support.
After I got home I strapped on the cheaper band and gave it a test run. After nearly an hour of wearing the cheaper band, I realized how wrong I was. Not only did it just not support my belly, but it would roll up on itself and then it would be digging into my back and sides.
My husband ultimately insisted that I return the less expensive band and he ordered this one from Amazon. And I am SO happy he did!! I have worn this belly band for 2 days now and I feel almost normal; no pain, just bigger around :D
If you are wondering if this is worth the price, let me reassure you, IT IS and then some! I spent around $200 during my last pregnancy trying to find this kind of relief. I wish I could go back 3 years and give myself this band and save myself $130.
As far as the complaints about the Velcro not working after a few washes, it makes me wonder if they are following the washing directions. Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. If they were washed in a machine that could damage the Velcro. I imagine using any type of fabric softener might do that as well.
I have only had mine a few days though. I will update in a few weeks.
I used this successfully through the end of my third pregnancy and it was a life saver! I had no problem with the Velcro losing grip.
My band saw me through the last 6 weeks of my last pregnancy. My sister ended up borrowing it for the last 2 months of her last pregnancy (she has a shorter torso than me and struggles with carrying babies for a lot longer before it becomes a problem for me). She said it was great and asked if she could borrow it her next time around :)
I am pregnant again and am relieved to know that I have this ready and waiting as soon as I start to need extra support.
I love this product!!