- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Fan de randonnée, adèpte du camping ? Visitez notre boutique randonnée et camping et retrouvez des milliers de tentes, sacs de randonnée, sacs de couchage, vêtements... et faites votre choix parmi les marques Columbia, Coleman, Gerber, High Peak, Lafuma, MILLET, Victorinox... et beaucoup d'autres.
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 2,09 (livraison en France métropolitaine)
Big Agnes la Pumphouse Sac imperméable en terre cuite
|Prix :||EUR 57,79 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Détails sur le produit
Descriptions du produit
Mode d'emploi : Ouvrez cordon de serrage à bec fin et le lieu d'ouverture de la soupape de couchage, cordon cinch Sac de rangement ouvert tight. fin et permettre la circulation de l'air entre rouler Sac de rangement fin et partiellement à gonfler avec de l'air dans le piège Pumphouse. de renouveler l'application jusqu'à ce que vous l'inflation a atteint.
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Let's address the biggest complaint people have of this bag, which is that it's not a dry sack. I agree, it's a poor name, but the bag has a permanent hole in it, so who could be fooled into thinking it's water tight? It would be better to label it as water tight/air tight fabric, and not a dry bag.
Let me show you one way I can use this hole to my benefit. I carry a solar panel with me in the back country. Anyone who's lived in the Midwest knows that a bright sunny day with 8-10 hours of sunlight can have a pop-up rain shower in the middle of the afternoon seemingly out of nowhere. If I'm leaving my solar panel set up to capture as much sunlight as possible, I don't want to worry about my electronics getting caught by a surprise rain shower. The bag allows me to place electronics (cell phone, battery bank, camera) where they will stay dry and free from dust. The nozzle of the bag is a perfect place for me to run my USB cable to the solar charger. Now I don't have to babysit my electronics all day to keep them protected. If it does rain, my electronics will stay perfectly dry and I don't miss out on any of the rest of the day's sunlight.
It took only a little practice to get good results - about 15 bag fulls for my high volume Double Z. I had a bit of difficulty with fitting the Pumphouse nozzle to the Klymit pad. *Note* the Pumphouse was not designed for this brand of pad, but it can easily fill one with a small modification. I just couldn't get a good fit so I went to the hardware store and got a short length of clear tubing, inserted it through the Pumphouse nozzle,attached it to the pads valve. Presto! a good seal to the pads valve. The Klymit only takes 3.5 to 4 pumps to fill. Unlike the awesome Double Z pad, the Klymit does not have a one-way valve so it is a pain to top off & keep the air volume from escaping while closing the pads valve. This is no fault on the part of the Pumphouse though.
I pack some of my clean clothes in the pumphouse and use it as a stuff pillow.The fabric is super thin but seems to be of high quality. I have used it for only a few months with no problems. I love the Big Agnes Pumphouse and highly recommend it
- Extremely lightweight
- Much more durable than I was expecting for how thin they are
- It's a mattress pump!
- Waterproof (just roll up the top end properly, and twist/secure the nozzle correctly)
- Great size for a camp pillow
- The nozzle acts like a compression release valve - fill the sack, roll the top and clip, then squeeze out remaining air with your body weight. Twist nozzle and fold over to create airtight seal, then use the draw string on the nozzle to wrap around it to secure
My wife was so jealous of this stuff sack, that I had to buy her one of her own. This is my favorite backpacking clothes bag, period.