- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 30,00 (livraison en France métropolitaine)
Bodysolid Banc multi-fonction pliable GFID225
|Prix conseillé :||EUR 275,00|
|Prix :||EUR 239,00 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Économisez :||EUR 36,00 (13%)|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Idéal pour l'entrainement charges libres, réglages 7 positions
- Idéal pour l'entraînement intensif
- Compact et pliable, idéal pour un usage en salle ou à la maison
- Se range en un tour de main,livré déja assemblé, ce banc pliable est prêt à l'emploi dès son arrivée chez vous
- Roulettes de transport
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
• Banc de qualité, fonctionnel, robuste , pliable et prêt à l'emploi
• Ce multi-banc de qualité Body-Solid GDFID225 est le parfait partenaire d'entraînement : fonctionnel, compact, portable et durable
• Concu pour servir dès sa sortie de la boîte, il est pliable pour un rangement aisé (sous le lit par exemple)
• Assise épaisse et comfortable DuraFirmTM
• Livré assemblé, aucun montage nécessaire
• Structure tubulaire renforcée de 5 x 7,5 cm
• Muni de roulettes de transport
• Idéal à la fois pour l'usage privé
• Dim. de l'appareil : L 145 x l 40,5 x H 46 cm
• Dim. de l'appareil plié : L 145 x l 40,5 x h 23 cm
• Couleur : gris, revetement noir
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Let me say that I am impressed with the build quality. Solid welded construction, pad material seems thick and well stitched. It was packed with a fair amount of styrofoam and a everything was protected by cellophane, so I couldn't find a scratch or dent anywhere. And I looked.
The material is like a leathery rubbery material, a little different but nice because it has a kind of tacky texture so I don't slide around. Not sure how it will hold up long-term, but it does seems nice and thick, previous reviewers experienced excellent warranty response in the event it eventually tears.
The bench came fully assembled, but it took a few minutes to tear off all the cellophane. It unfolds and folds easily, probably doable with one hand.
Let me address the five major concerns people have:
1. Gap between the seat and backrest- I don't see any way you could build a folding AND adjustable bench without the gap. I haven't found a bench that doesn't have this issue, and so far it hasn't bothered me.
2. Zipper rubbing leg- That must be an older model, because there is no zipper on the seat or anywhere else for that matter. The end of the seat is completely smooth.
3. Defects- mine appears to be defect free.
4. Flat seat- I was looking at another bench that had a tilted up seat. The problem with that bench was the seat could not go flat, so when attempting to do any flat lifts, you would only have the length of the backrest to use, and tall people would have their head hanging off the end. My head was almost hanging off the other bench. I figure when you want a folding, adjustable bench you can't have everything, and this worked best for me. I feel that the tackiness of the material and the ability to put my feet up on the pegs made it perfectly comfortable to do incline work.
5. Foot pegs not padded- the foot pegs are wrapped in thin rubber. It would be nice if it was a little thicker, but I prefer it to the giants pads that always roll around and make it hard to hook your feet.
If not for the defects, I would give the bench four stars. While it is sturdy, there is a small amount of play in the bench due to the folding front leg. The bench is also a little high, but not so high as to make it unusable. I also wish the seat adjusted. I knew it didn't adjust when I bought it and I chose this bench as a tradeoff against heavier and more expensive benches, but now that I'm using it I realize how much I took the adjustable seats at the big box gyms for granted.
Overall I'm happy with my purchase, but I wish I had been able to exchange it for one that was built correctly.
-Can be stored underneath a bed.
-Lots of different angle adjustments.
-High weight capacity.
-It's narrow, only about 9 inches near the top where the shoulder blades rest while bench pressing.
-Bottom of seat doesn't adjust when at an incline. I usually have to wrap my feet around the pegs to keep from slipping off. This becomes very annoying at the highest incline setting that is typically used with seated shoulder press exercises.
-While flat there is a pretty large gap around where lower back rests. Just stuff a towel in the gap and the problem should be solved. During inclines this gap basically disappears and isn't an issue.
-Hard to spot when benching. The base sticks out where a spotter usually rests his/her feet.
Overall impression: I like this bench for dumbbell work, but dislike for barbell work. I use it inside my power rack. I'll probably have to get another bench for barbell pressing exercises.
It is also pretty sturdy for a collapsible bench. Was worried it would wobble but that was unfounded.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique