- Concours d'écriture "Les Plumes Francophones" : tentez de gagner 3 000 euros en publiant votre livre. En savoir plus .
- Rentrée scolaire : trouvez tous vos livres, cartables, cahiers, chaussures, et bien plus encore... dans notre boutique dédiée
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Boite bento Monbento - double rouge
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Descriptions du produit
Pratique, le bento MB Original est composé de 2 récipients hermétiques et comprend un séparateur amovible pour compartimenter votre bento selon vos envies. Le compagnon idéal pour les déjeuners au bureau, pique-niques et autres collations
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
So let's get down to the nitty gritty; Right out of the box, this thing is astounding. Anyone that appreciates function, beauty and design will get butterflies when they unbox their brand new monbento. Silky soft, perfect angles, thoughtful features, quality material and aesthetically pleasing colors. Unfortunately, ownership of this box was quick to tarnish its perfection.
The first day of its use I filled the top (blue) container with 4 itty bitty twice baked potato halves. The bottom (white) portion had snap peas, cucumber slices, crackers, carrots, a laughing cow cheese wedge, and a Monbento Sauce Cup monbentoTM Reusable MB Sauce Cups, Set of 3, in Sky Blue/Blue filled with 5 junior mints. I opened the vent before putting the potato portion in the microwave. Erring on the side of caution, I only microwaved my Monbento for 1.5 minutes (the package says to do no more than 3). My heart sank when I opened the microwave and saw the lid had popped off. The lid itself was fine, but the main container had warped significantly. The long sides had bowed outward about 1/4 of an inch. I had to push the sides together to get the lid to go back on. Eventually, I was able to bend it back in place. It's no longer quite water-tight (although close). I've found that if I microwave it at half power and eat luke warm food, it does not warp.
I sat back down at my desk, both elated and saddened by how adorable and appealing my lunch looked in my now deformed box. I decided that life must go on, so I opened the white container. I happily munched on raw carrots, slightly ashamed of how much time I took to cut them to just the right length in order to fit. Once gone, I noticed that the carrots had left an orange residue that remained on the once pristine white finish. "No worries, this thing is lunch box perfection. I'm sure it will wipe away," I thought to myself. I was wrong. I haven't tried bleach, but it wouldn't budge with soap and water. The stain remains, a seemingly permanent blemish on my pride and joy.
After just a few days of ownership, I used the Monbento Nomad Cutlery set monbento nomad cutlery set - sky blue to retrieve some pad thai noodles from my bento. Even though I was careful to exert very little pressure, the fork left a scrape along the inside of the box.
The most stunning lunch box your eyes will meet
Awesome available matching accessories
Encourages variety and healthy eating
So soft and smooth I find myself petting it for comfort
Not as microwave safe as it claims
White container prone to staining
Relatively easily scratched
Once the novelty is over, it's a pain in the ass to pack
So I am left conflicted. I was drawn to this bento because of its perfection. But it has been drifting farther and farther from it. I still love my lunch box. But I'm having a hard time accepting that my lunch box might not love me back.
I am not one of those people that has a collection of 50 bento boxes (yet), but I do have a few, and this box solves every design issue I've ever encountered.
* Air-tight and Water-tight: The inner lids fit snugly and I haven't had leakage problems. Mind you, I'm not putting soup in here, but the lid stays on pretty well even when you don't have the elastic band on. That's awesome. The inner lid also keeps the bottom of the top box from touching the food in the bottom box, which I appreciate.
* Microwaveable: It's only good for reheating food (500W max), but this is AMAZING. Other bento boxes are made of such cheap plastic, microwaving them is dangerous. It even has a vent so you can microwave with the lid on.
* Dishwasher safe: I'm too lazy to do the dishes every day. I know this about myself. So I love that I can put this on the top rack.
* Mix-and-matchable: I'm looking forward to buying more things from the company to trick out my new toy (like a silverware set that fits perfectly between the inner lid and upper lid).
* Truth in volume: The lid only goes in a fraction of a millimeter, so you can pack food right up to the rim. No need to eyeball how much will fit just to find that you over-packed when it's time to close it all up.
* I was surprised by how big it was when I received the package. It takes up a little more space in my backpack than I anticipated, but now I think this is a reasonable (and necessary) tradeoff for its capacity.
It's not as compact as some Japanese bento boxes, but frankly, I don't pack my food according to the Japanese rules, so this is probably best for me.
* Each box holds 500ml, so the product as sold here is 1000ml total. According to the charts, I need a 650ml bento box, but I pack less rice and more veggies and fruit, so I appreciate very much that I can get more into this box than my others.
* These boxes are more rectangular than the cheaper long-and-thin 500ml boxes I've come across, which means they're exactly as wide as the gluten-free bread I have to eat. Perfectly. It's so adorable, it almost makes that bread fun to eat.
This bento makes packing and bringing food with me a pleasure. Seriously. For some reason I am becoming obsessed with filling the different compartments (there's a moveable divider that allows you to separate items in one of the compartments if you wish). I happily prepare food in advance, just so I can fill the different sections. And I remain delighted by having multiple flavors and textures in my lunch (or dinner). Although the moveable divider doesn't create enough of a barrier to prevent sauce or juice from shifting from one side of a compartment to the other, it does keep things like cherry tomatoes and cubed chayote neatly separate. And to be honest, who really cares about a bit of sauce/juice migration? Also, the seals of the compartment lids have been pretty reliable so far. I brought soup one day and had only the slightest bit of moisture around the outside, despite having jostled the bento around riding public transportation.
Finally, and I don't know if this says more about this bento, all bentos, or my mind, but for some reason, I have found myself intentionally selecting and preparing healthier foods to fill the different sections. My daily fruit and vegetable consumption has increased significantly. One of my colleagues purchased the same bento (in fuchsia) after she saw mine in operation. She agrees -- somehow it (bentos more generally?) encourages us to put in the cucumber slices over the cookies. Of course, this may wear off. Then again, it might not.