Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 14,90|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 6,92 (46%)
The Breuss Cancer Cure Format Kindle
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
I'm currently doing a 21-day maintenance fast pre-surgery.
I absolutely love this regimen. I have used the bottled juice, but I know that it is definitely not as good as juicing organic vegetables.
The most important thing I noticed is that in the Serbian translation daily enemas are highlighted as being of utmost importance, and yet in this English version enemas are only mentioned on the side, in case of a prolonged constipation. The Serbian translation says that daily (and multiple!) enemas are crucial to the success of the therapy and that without them a person could die from internal poisoning because the therapy will release toxins that have been tucked away in different parts of the body. For something that important you'd expect it to be included in the book in big red letters, not omitted, and yet, as you can read in many reviews here, one of the main things that people find wrong with the "Breuss Cancer Cure" is that there are no daily enemas to help the cleansing process.
I don't know which translation is correct, I don't speak German in order to check, but someone who does should definitely check out the latest German edition that came out while Breuss was alive and see what this is about - is this English version of the book a deliberate attempt of discrediting the therapy, is it simply a bad translation of someone who didn't care but wanted to make everything seem easier and nicer so it would sell better (starting with the title) or if maybe the Serbian translation is incorrect in a good way. All I know is that people who are pointing out that this could be dangerous or, at least, ineffective without daily enemas are correct, but they shouldn't take it for granted that this specific book is the real Breuss therapy until they check the German original.
Fast shipping. Thanks!
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Disorders & Diseases > Cancer
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Disorders & Diseases > Cancer
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy