Building a Better Business Using the Lego Serious Play Method (Anglais) Broché – 22 août 2014
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Building a Better Business Using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method delivers a creative approach to enhancing innovation and improving business performance, with the focus on unleashing play. Written by the two original Master Trainers for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY (LSP), the book outlines how LSP can develop teams, people, relationships and business . Based on the merging of play with organizational development, systems thinking and strategy development, LSP can foster improved meetings, faster innovation processes, team growth, and better communication.
The belief that everyone intends to "do good" and has the potential to do it is at the heart of LSP. The method nurtures the idea that everyone in an organization can contribute to discussions and outcomes. Building with LEGO bricks is a type of creative play that triggers a different kind of thought process, unleashing imagination and potential that is frequently untapped by the logical mind. The book explains this hands–on, minds–on approach, and discusses the theory as well as the practical implementation of LSP. Topics include:
- Observation of internal and external interaction dynamics
- Fostering a free and honest exchange of opinions
- Suspending hierarchy for better, more effective communication
- Facilitating change by encouraging exploration
The LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method is employed by start–ups and multinational corporations alike to maximize synergy among teams and throughout organizations. For leaders looking to boost effectiveness and see better results, Building a Better Business Using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method is a comprehensive introduction to this creative management technique.
Quatrième de couverture
THE SERIOUS BUSINESS OF PLAY
Building a Better Business Using the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method offers a creative approach to innovation and enhanced business performance by putting the focus on unleashing play in order to unlock the human potential within organizations.
Based on years of research and written by Per Kristiansen and Robert Rasmussen the two original Master Trainers for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY the book clearly shows how the method can develop teams, people, relationships, and ultimately improve business. By merging play with organizational development, systems thinking and strategy development, LEGO SERIOUS PLAY has shown to improve the quality of meetings, accelerate the innovation processes, promote team growth, and enhance better communication.
Filled with illustrative examples, the book shows how building with LEGO bricks unleashes the imagination and potential that is normally untapped by the logical mind. As the authors explain, this is an innovative hands–on, minds–on approach. Throughout the book, they explore the theory as well as the practical implementation of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY that can dramatically improve organizational performance.
The method has proven to be successful in organizations, of all types, all over the world. It has been used by local governments, global service companies, big banks, start–ups, internationals, and manufacturing companies, and has the potential to maximize synergy among teams within any organization.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Attention ce livre à lui seul ne constitue pas une formation à la méthode: vous aurez les bases et les grandes lignes mais ça ne fera pas de vous un facilitateur Lego Serious Play. Mais ce livre est pour moi indispensable pour préparer une formation.
Bonne lecture et n'oubliez pas de rendre à vos enfants toutes les briques que vous leur aurez empruntées ;)
even with the black and white lego models, we can imagine how better business life it can be!
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
1. Not one single idea is new or innovative - that's right, every single idea is totally borrowed from psychology, human performance theory and facilitating skills. As such, the ideas are not even presented in a way that is particularly cohesive or instructional. All of he ideas are good of course, but make no mistake about it - they are not proprietary, new and they are common knowledge among trainers and facilitators who have basic knowledge of the art.
2. And most glaring and alarming - NOTHING, no idea, theory or activity needs to be done with legos. The authors - by omission essentially - make absolutely no compelling case why Legos are the vehicle of choice as opposed to other materials. Since the authors think they are "keepers of the flame" when it comes to LSP (they are not, it's Open Source and thus an evolving and open approach subject to evolution and interpretation), of course they are going to be all about Legos. TRUTH: Legos, like any other constructivist vehicle, are tools not ends. And there are many many tools.
I wanted to love this book - but as presented, it's a severe repetition of great theories by others yet presented poorly without any compelling reasons why Legos are actually directly related to the theories and ideas presented.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique