Présentation de l'éditeur
Publicity will grow your business in ways you never imagined. This free eBook will generate ideas and show you how positive exposure can lead to more money for you and your business. Get it now and jump out ahead of your competitors.
Learn how to leverage the power of positive publicity and put your company on the map.
- The 3 secrets to acquire more customers, increase sales, lure investors and build credibility
- 3 battle tested templates that you will need to break into the publicity game
- How to Write a Legit Press Release: Your Start to FREE Advertising
- Formatting a Correct Media Advisory: The Format I Use to Get Clients on TV
- The Top 50 Most Relevant News Websites: These Can Make You Famous
- **Bonus Template** Alternate Template to Formatting a Media Advisory
The Path to Building Revenue Through Publicity will show you that you don't just have one story to tell... you have multiple stories to tell... you just don't know it yet!
What people are saying:
“I've worked with Brian for over four and a half years. We started out doing a lot of awards, local news and worked our way up to my ultimate goal of winning Forbes 30 Under 30. Brian has done an incredible job taking us from having no idea what we were doing to winning some pretty major awards and getting awesome news coverage!”
Forbes 30 Under 30 Winner, Stephan Goss, CEO at Zeeto
“PR can play a very important role in the early years of a company lifecycle. We had a lot of incredible feedback from customers early on and thus, wanted to create awareness within target market. Brian was able to get the word out quickly in an effective manner through PR principles he’s learned over the years.”
Kyle Slager, Founder & CEO of Raken
“People like to do business with people who they know - who they like - but the most important thing is trust. From a PR standpoint, being able to push content out, and allow that content to be digested, the more opportunity you have to break down that barrier of trust. As long as the content is good, and it's credibility, you can let them get to know you and like you.”
J.R. Tolver, State Farm Franchise Owner, Former NFL Player, Broadcast Analyst