Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (Anglais) Broché – 15 mai 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Dive into the business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013—and use the right combination of tools to deliver compelling solutions.
Take control of business intelligence (BI) with the tools offered by SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Led by a group of BI and SharePoint experts, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for understanding how to use these technologies best in specific BI scenarios—whether you’re a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or business analyst.
Discover how to:
- Manage the entire BI lifecycle, from determining key performance indicators to building dashboards
- Use web-based Microsoft Excel services and publish workbooks on a SharePoint Server
- Mash up data from multiple sources and create Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) using PowerPivot
- Create data-driven diagrams that provide interactive processes and context with Microsoft Visio Services
- Use dashboards, scorecards, reports, and key performance indicators to monitor and analyze your business
- Use SharePoint to view BI reports side by side, no matter which tools were used to produced them
Biographie de l'auteur
Ivan Sanders is a Microsoft MVP for SharePoint and independent consultant focused on delivering Microsoft SharePoint solutions.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Kindle Edition has screenshots in colour - which addresses the concern some reviewers have.
The first two chapters are a bit basic - and benefit from being supplemented by additional resources (Kimball books).
Students really enjoyed how this fit their program and synthesized several concepts in practical application.
The book includes information on some very recently announced features such as native PowerView in Excel 2013. This is a good thing, but it also seems like another clue that the book was probably rushed to press.
Lastly, there are step by step examples that are mostly correct, but there were probably last minute changes in the most recent code updates such as function shifted from just the SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) moniker, to include SSDT - Business Intelligence for VS 2012. A minor point that happens quite a bit with the first books to be released on a technology subject.
I gave this book an OK rating because it could have, and should have, been better but think the fault rests with the publisher and not the authors.