Présentation de l'éditeur
Why do only 30% of business transformation programmes deliver on time, on budget and
on scope, realising the intended benefits while 70% fail?
Uncover HOBA® (House of Business Architecture®) the Business Transformation framework,
design process and blueprint for increasing your organisation’s success rate and delivering
the Target Operating Model (TOM).
This book and HOBA® framework provide a practical, hands-on tool that has helped
organisation‘s design, build and implement their business strategy and Target Operating
Model (TOM) as part of their business transformation.
IN THIS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE, YOUR WILL LEARN:
- The five (5) Business Architecture Challenges that Business Architecture, Business Architects and Business Transformators® face today, and how HOBA® solves them;
- A comprehensive, systematic and structured Target State Architecture ‘Design Process' to not only design the Target Operating Model (TOM) but also implement it;
- An Agile framework that develops the Target State Architecture, and Target Operating Model (TOM) in an iterative, incremental fashion;
- The framework that aligns the Business to the Business Strategy;
- A framework that covers all aspects and questions asked of the business – from the Why, Who, What, Where, How and When? and
- Reference Models that address the organisation’s strategic concerns, Building Blocks that address the operational concerns, and Blueprints that address the implementation concerns, all covered here, plus more.