CAPM/PMP Project Management Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Anglais) Relié – 1 septembre 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Complete coverage of all current objectives for the CAPM and PMP exams—more than 1,000 practice exam questions and in-depth explanations in total!
Thoroughly revised for the current PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), this up-to-date resource offers complete coverage of all the material included on the Certified Associate in Project Management and Project Management Professional exams. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Written by a leading project management consultant and trainer, CAPM/PMP Project Management Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition will help you pass the exams with ease and will also serve as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Project integration management
- Managing the project scope
- Managing project time, costs, and quality
- Managing project human resources
- Managing project communications
- Managing project risks
- Project procurement management
- Managing project stakeholders
- Project management processes
Electronic content includes:
- 750 CAPM and PMP practice exam questions—test yourself by exam domain or take a complete exam
- Bonus process review quiz
- One hour of video training from the author
- New! Process ITTO Quick Review Guide
- New! CAPM/PMP Exam Cheat Sheets
- PDF eBook
Biographie de l'auteur
Joseph Phillips, PMP, CompTIA Project+, CompTIA CTT+, a leading project management consultant and educator, has been a PMP and a CompTIA Certified Technical trainer for more than 12 years. He is the director of education for Project Seminars, Inc., and the bestselling author of several books, including PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, Fourth Edition and CompTIA CTT+ Certified Technical Trainer All-in-One Exam Guide.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
I reviewed the PMBOK and extensively work on the CAPM/PMP Exam Guide 3rd Edition.
The end of chapter quizz were very helpful. The Cheat sheets are great and very easy to memorize. The videos explanation completed the preparation process.
It took me only 2 months of preparation outside work to achieve this result.
Thank you very much for your help.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
What has set this book apart though in preparation for the CAPM or PMP exams are the additional resources given. The CAPM / PMP All in One Study Guide gives you end of chapter reviews, practice test questions, definitions to key terms, helpful exam tips, an entire chapter left out of the PMBOK related to ethics, and a CD which contains great videos, and practice exams. There is even an added appendix in the back that gives you key things you MUST know in order to pass the exams.
Overwhelmingly, while this book does not replace the PMBOK in the field of project management, anyone who is going to attempt to take either the CAMP or the PMP exam should definitely get a copy of this book and use it to study by.
Good like and kind regards,
Class of BBM 412 F2H02 Wilmington University
My studying technique:
- Read each and every single word of this book while jotting down your own summary notes as they will be your number 1 source for reviewing (don't miss the end-of-chapter summaries as some have more info not included in the chapters themselves)
- Take the mock-exam provided for as many times as you till you score >90 to a 100. Also end-of-chapter quizzes are essential.
- Take all kinds of mock exams you can find online. Some are very useful (Brainbok for example) and write down notes for questions you've missed.
- Read the ITTO summary sheet provided in the CD everyday. I did not particularly memorise it, I just understood what each process is and all the terms in the ITTO, so I got a logic out of it.
- Just be motivated to pass the exam as the feeling upon directly receiving the result is tremendous!!!!
Thank you Joseph Phillips!
The only thing I would like to see is a separate book for the CAPM. For someone that's just studying for the CAPM and new to project management in general, it may be a bit overwhelming and it covers a bit more material than necessary for the CAPM.
Overall great book and would definitely recommend it!
There are a few pieces of information early in the book which don't seem to have been updated after the implementation of the PMBOK 5th edition however, but overall still a very helpful resource for passing the CAPM exam.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management Science
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Operations Research
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Project Management
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Computers & Internet > Certification Central
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Computers & Internet > Project Management
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Computers & Internet > Software > Business