CamelBak Quick Link 90778 Adaptateur pour systèmes d'hydratation Omega Bleu
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
- 1 unité(s) de cet article soldée(s) à partir du 11 janvier 2017 8h (uniquement sur les unités vendues et expédiées par Amazon)
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Descriptions du produit
Camelbak Quick Link Conversion Kit (Blue)
Retrofit any CamelBak OMEGA or non Quick Link Antidote hydration system with Quick Link components.
- Includes Quick Link female connector with auto shutoff and Quick Link male connector.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it well Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- To install cut the drink tube 2in to 3in from the base of the reservoir. Dip the base (the part with the yellow release button) of the Quick Link Conversion accessory in rubbing alcohol which works as a quick drying lubricator. Firmly push the base onto the section of drink tube still attached to the reservoir. Dip the Quick Link male connector in rubbing alcohol and firmly push it into the section of drink tube you cut off.
RESERVOIR and TUBE CLEANING
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use and mold or discoloration develops:
Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clea
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Note: you will need to make sure you have one extra male end - as the Quick Link Conversion Kit only comes with one male and one female end - so that the out-line of the filter has a male both ends, but luckily my filter came with an extra.
The Quick-Link Adapter is easy to use and works nicely. Disconnecting and cleaning the tube is much easier now.
What you will need to do:
1. Cut a 2"-3" of the original tube (see photos I uploaded).
2. If like me you are upgrading to a tube that already has the quick link, then you need to cut only one 3" piece. If you just want to upgrade your existing tube to Quick-Link, then you will need to cut Two 3" pieces.
3. Rubbing alcohol will help you insert the tubes with little effort.
The whole thing takes less than 2 minutes. The Quick-Link adapter is a must if you use your waster system on a regular basis, but do not wish to buy a whole new system.
One more advice from my experience, if you know that you will not be using your system for a while, stick it in the freezer after you clean it. It will prevent fungi, mold and bacteria. Done!
I had read other people's reviews about how the item leaks, doesn't install easily, is made of poor quality polymers, and is over-priced. Let's talk about a few of those points. It was exceptionally easy to install the conversion kit to a non-Quick Link equipped 2L Antidote reservoir; all you have to do is cut the existing drinking tube approx 1 1/2" - 2" above the end at the reservoir base, clean both ends of the tube and the connecting links with a rubbing alcohol dipped q-tip, insert and rinse with soapy water, and it's good to go. It does NOT leak at all, as I've now used my old reservoir with the conversion kit installed along with the original tube and a newer insulated tube with the adapter already installed; neither item leaks at all after 5-7 uses for each tube (desert hiking at Red Rock National Conservation Area, city biking in Las Vegas, residential walking trails, fishing at Lake Mead). The quality of the material is definitely top notch as I've used other similar quick release kits with other brands and with the type of abuse I deal they break within the first 5 uses. For $10 + tax and shipping this is worth every penny, I mean come on who wants to invest in a new reservoir at $30-60 each when all you need is a new tube?
In short, if you have the older Omega system or the newer non Quick Link equipped Antodite system this is worth getting to not only extend the life of the reservoir long after the drinking tube is trashed but to allow for easier cleaning and installation in your pack after it's already been filled! Get it, you won't be disappointed.
UPDATE! - December 27, 2013
It still works great! I can't count the amount of times I've used it since first purchasing and installing, and I've even used newer tubes since my old one got nasty and split on me this summer. This is absolutely worth the investment, I highly recommend it.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique