Catit Senses 2.0 Brosse/Auto Toiletteur pour Chat
|Prix :||EUR 7,50|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- La Brosse "Groomer" est faite de plastique durable qui stimule le chat et permet de démêler le pelage et de retirer l'excédant de poils mort.
- Se pose facilement sur des surfaces planes ou en coin.
- Comprend des bandes adhésives et de l'Herbe à chat.
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Auto toiletteur Senses 2.0 - Procure aux chats une source agréable et constante de toilettage et de massage - Il suffit de fixer la brosse a une surface a hauteur de chat - Il permet d'éliminer et de ramasser les poils lâches - Fixation facile aux murs de surface plane et en coin, a l'aide des bandes adhésives dans l'emballage.
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
At the price it is a no-brainer to try it. When I received my sample the first thing I noticed is that the manufacturer has designed the box to be a play toy rather than just throw it away. Well you know cats, as soon as Amazon delivers to my house the cats go crazy playing in and around the packing boxes. So this is a cute idea to cut out a portion of the “sardine can” and put a treat inside for kitty to explore.
Getting to the actual product inside, it’s not fancy but it seems made well enough for what it’s intended to do. The instructions on the box are pretty basic (i.e. useless) but it doesn’t take much to figure out how to use it.
Here are a few tips that I learned setting it up and using it …
1. It can be mounted with double-stick tape (included) or screws (not included). I chose neither. The reason is that if you mount it at cat height you will have to lay on the floor to snap the brush/cover off to put catnip in it or to remove it to clean it. Instead I used some Velcro to mount it to the coffee table leg so I can just pull the whole thing off in one piece. It makes it much easier to clean and to put catnip inside. I think screws would be a very bad idea (and unnecessary).
2. There is a “right” and a “wrong” way to mount it. The actual product is a little different than the seller’s photo on this page. As you can see in my photo there is a small grill opening to let the aroma of the catnip escape. At first I mounted it with the grill down and catnip fell out all over the floor. If you mount it with the grill on the top it works much better.
3. As a hint, try different mounting heights as you watch your cats scratch. I did this by folding a couple of pieces of masking tape to make it double-sided and temporarily sticking the Self Groomer to the table leg until I found the height my cats preferred the best, then I mounted it at that height using the Velcro strips.
The design is quite good but for their next version I would suggest making the two snaps that hold the brush in place a little stronger. Cats can get pretty physical when scratching their bodies and as the brush is designed now the side-to-side scraping motion can unsnap the brush part from the holder part. It’s not a serious problem but the snap could be stronger.
My cats give it 5-stars. One of them was scratching her cheeks within 30 seconds after I installed it. They declare this a WOW!
For best results, I bought another one, and glued them to a corner of a hallway, one below the other. So it's twice the surface, which help a big cat cover as much area as they can. I added a picture of the amount of hair I pull off the lower brush every month or so. They're so cheap, I suggest get 2 from the start.
New 2.0 version and the old version are absolutely the same, except for colors. In fact I was able to install a new 2.0 brush on old clear wall plate.
I used sticky pads from a Command Hooks package and the brushes stay on like they are screwed to a wall. Added bonus is they can be removed without any residue by just pulling.
1.0 - blue on clear plate
2.0 - grey on white plate