SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5 Study Guide (Exam 310-055) (Anglais) Broché – 1 janvier 2006
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Il y a une édition plus récente de cet article:
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The only classroom-based integrated study system for professional certification gives you complete coverage of all objectives for the Sun Certified Programmer and Developer for Java exam, hundreds of practice exam questions, and hands-on exercises.
The CD-ROM features full practice exam software with interactive tutorials and lab simulations, plus an adaptive test engine.
Quatrième de couverture
Get the book that shows you not only what—but how—to study
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for Sun Java exam 310-055
- Exam Objective Highlights in every chapter point out exam objectives to ensure you're focused on passing the exam
- Real-world exercises--Step-by-step instruction modeled after the hands-on exam questions
- Exam Watch sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all exam 310-055 topics, including:Declarations and Access Control * Object Orientation * Assignment and Initialization * Operators * Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions * I/O, Formatting, and Parsing * Generics * Collections * Inner Classes * Threads * Java Development
The best fully integrated study system available. CD-ROM includes:
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring:
- One full practice exam
- Detailed answers with explanations
- Score Report performance assessment tool
- Electronic book for studying on the go
- Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test (with free online registration)
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
4 commentaires client
Évaluer ce produit
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Sinon, le CD contient une version PDF du livre (agrémenté d'un guide pour ceux qui souhaitent se lancer sur la certification "developper" SCJD) qui est bien pratique quand on n'a pas envie de se trimballer ce livre bien lourd.
Attention toutefois, ce livre ne dispense pas l'achat d'un livre sur la syntaxe et la manipulation du langage en question. Ici il ne s'agit que de compléments et de cas pratiques.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
It explains many of the underlying workings of the language and the compiler and so makes it easier to remember if something will compile or not, run or not, and most importantly, why.
A great book that's already increased my understanding and grasp of Java at least 2-fold - and I'm only on chapter 3! This is from the standpoint of a programmer who took a beginner class and learned the rest by studying code samples.
(PS: I did not take any mock exam, which ultimately affected my score as I found it hard to concentrate for 3 and half hours. I couldn't manage my time efficiently, I had to answer last 5 question in only 7 minutes. So I think not taking any mock exam was a big mistake on my part.)
1. Study the whole book, page by page, taking the tests at the end of each chapter. While studying, I had my Java IDE open to try things out. I ended up writing lots of small classes.
2. After I finished the book, I went through all the chapter reviews (these are usually 4-5 pages per chapter). Then I took all the chapter tests again, in one sitting.
3. I took the Master Exam on the CD a couple times, the day before the exam.
Basically, if you can get comfortable answering the questions on this book, you should be able to do well on the exam.
The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the CD mentions that another master exam is available for download from their web site, which I was unable to do.
When i decided to upgrade my Java certification, that i initially obtained in 1998, i needed a single book and i picked this up based on reviews here. I read it for about a week chapter by chapter and then took the 2 practice tests and i was able to score 90% on the test today.
1. This book is all you need to pass the exam.
2. The exam questions are simpler than the ones in the book.
3. As mentioned in the book be careful about reviewing drag and drop questions. They will wipe your previous answers.