- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Chargeur Alimentation - Liteon PA-1121-04 19V 6.3A
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I'll try to update the review as the product ages to say how its performing.
It still works just fine. A few small gripes:
(1) The plug that goes into the laptop is just a hair smaller than the dell OEM, so if you are sitting with the laptop on your lap and squirming around a bit it can come out. It is a very slight issue and hardly noticeable.
(2) The "void if removed" sticker is of very poor quality and just fell off.
(3) The velcro strap that wraps around the cord for storage is not long enough to wrap around the whole device. This is very annoying. I miss the old dell adapter as it was smaller and had a nice rubber wrap-around that worked perfectly.
However, the device still appears to be working fine.
Still working fine. One more gripe: the sheath of the cable going to the computer has already broken near the adapter housing exposing the white and blue wires inside. No metal is exposed, however. I think a few wraps of electrical tape will fix it. This is unsurprising for a cheap replacement, but it still holds its value. I think this is a common design flaw. The "rubber cone" that leads fromt he adapter housing extending along the cable for about an inch is too stiff and terminates in a hard end anyways. If it had a gradient of flexibility that when from stiff at the adapter housing to equally flexible at the end terminating on the cable, and if it terminated perfectly flush with the cable, or nearly so, I think this sheath breakage issue could be avoided. But, then, we are talking about a significant increase in cost.
I am very happy with this cord. It fits snugly into the computer (no problem with it coming out too easily) and is recharging the battery in my Dell Inspiron 1525. I previously purchased a cheaper cord, which supplies the power but won't recharge the battery. I'm very happy with the Anker since it is doing exactly what I was looking for.
For my notebook computer, I keep one heavy-duty Dell brand adapter in my travel bag. This Anker adapter stays plugged in all of the time in my home-based office. That reduces, by half, the number of times that I must unwrap and straighten the wires on my Dell adapter, which will eventually cause the wires to break. This arrangement also ensures that I always have a spare adapter on hand, so I'm not forced to pay $60 or more at a nearby retail store for an emergency replacement.
Even if you don't need a replacement adapter now, this could be a good investment for your future.