The Circuit Designer's Companion (Anglais) Broché – 12 janvier 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Il y a une édition plus récente de cet article:
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Revue de presse
"Wilson (electrical and electronic engineering, U. of Southampton) revises a textbook and handbook written by Tim Williams and previously published in 1990 and 2004. Some of the technological details have changed in the two decades, he says, but most of the underlying principles remain the same. There is material here for anyone from bright-eyed students to grizzled veterans, though not always the same information. Among the topics are printed circuits, active components, analogy integrated circuits, electromagnetic compatibility, and general product design." --Reference and Research Book News, Inc.
Présentation de l'éditeur
- An invaluable companion for circuit designers and practicing electronics engineers - gives best practices, design guidelines and engineering knowledge gleaned from years of experience
- Includes practical, real-world considerations for components, PCBs, manufacturability, reliability and cost, enabling engineers to design and troubleshoot faster, cheaper and more effectively
- Contains new material on design tools and communication devices, high-speed digital circuit design, simulation methods and testing
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
The reason why im giving it 3 stars rather than the 4 stars that it may deserve, is the amount of typos all over the book, out of the few worked out examples some formulas are clearly wrong, sometimes its just some letters that got "switched", sometimes it seems like the editor "copy-pasted" similar terms but forgot to update them with their corresponding values, sometimes in a formula a division symbol might be replaced with a product simbol, etc.. and sometimes the results are just plainly wrong. And in some cases even the ilustrations are wrong, for instance it will show an npn transistor when clearly a pnp was intended, all of these make you stare at a single page until you figure out where the mistake is, its like trying to find Waldo, electronics edition... Also, many of the diagrams (the ilustrations are ok) are not very clear.
This book reminds me a little bit about the Art of Electronics, but with a lot less content, a lot less math, and a lot less applications and examples.
Overall I would say this is a good book, an interesting read, but clearly a bit on the pricey side considering the amount of information. The shocking thing about it, is that the book is on its Third edition and all these typos are just brutally in your face...
My only knock is the PCB section being in millimeters instead of mils; it would help to have both in the design rule section. Yes I can easily convert units but it slows me up.
It is a good book to use as a backup when trying to convince coworkers of grounding and power distribution schemes. Yes the information is online but we know there are different design ideas online and this book is a good way to filter them.
I am going to use it immediately in my work.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics