Installez Amazon Appstore et économisez avec Amazon Coins
Installez Amazon Appstore sur votre smartphone et votre tablette Android, économisez jusqu'à 10% applis et des jeux avec Amazon Coins et chaque jour, profitez d'une appli offerte. Installer maintenant.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
2,0 sur 5 étoiles
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile.
2,0 sur 5 étoilesI hoped to like it
ParKindle Customerle 2 janvier 2014 - Publié sur Amazon.com
Well, I went out on a limb with this carnival coin game considering no one had reviewed it. I went with this app and paid for it instead of choosing a free alternative because this app's permissions were reasonable, not like the spyware that the others seem to be. Well, the only thing I ended up with is an app that didn't invade my privacy (presumably), not an app I would enjoy. It fails in so many ways. Let me list them:
1. I played the game for about 10 minutes and the game only played ONE song and in my opinion it grew tiresome after 5 minutes. The app said it had great music. Not so!
2. The graphics are NOT impressive. They slapped an HD in the upper right corner but poor graphics in HD are still poor graphics. Nothing about the graphics are sharp or visually stimulating.
3. THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM...the description says that once you use all your coins you will automatically get a whole bunch more. LIE, LIE, LIE!!!! Once your coin stash goes down to 0, you have to let the coin pusher go back and forth for 30 seconds before another ONE WHOLE COIN is added to your available count. Run out...wait for 30 seconds for 1 coin....1 minute for 2 coins...5 minutes for 10 coins. It's NOT playable because no one is going to wait around 30 seconds of doing nothing to wait for another coin to be added to your tally to be played.
4. The app said nothing about in-app ads. There is an AD that you can't get rid of that blocks the bin where the coins fall. You can't even see what's falling.
5. Oh, and get this, the app automatically starts when your device starts. AND I had to go in and FORCE STOP it because when playing the game there is no option to exit and stop the app.
I'm beginning to think everything about the permissions is a lie (does Amazon validate these). I wonder if this IS in fact spyware with a price tag! CRAZY!!!
Poor graphics...poor music...poor coin accumulation...poor gameplay. I played it for 10 minutes...couldn't close it...restarted my Galaxy...saw that the app was still running....FORCED STOP the app...and then uninstalled it.
If you have 10 minutes and some money to waste, I recommend you waste it on something else.