Présentation de l'éditeur
A new exam guide for the new certification on mobile computing technologies from CompTIA
Prepare for CompTIA Mobility+ exam MB0-001 with McGraw-Hill Professional—a Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
Get complete coverage of all objectives for CompTIA Mobility+ exam MB0-001 from this comprehensive resource. Written by an information security engineer, this authoritative guide fully addresses the skills and technologies required to successfully deploy, integrate, support, and mange a mobile environment. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass this challenging exam, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Networking concepts and the OSI model
- Network infrastructure and technologies
- Radio frequency principles
- Cellular technologies
- Wi-Fi client technologies
- Planning for mobile devices
- Implementing mobile device infrastructure
- Mobile security risks
- Mobile security technologies
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Monitoring and troubleshooting mobile security
- Troubleshooting client issues
Electronic content includes:
- 200 practice exam questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by chapter or by exam domain
Save 10% on CompTIA exam vouchers for any CompTIA certification! See inside for details.