CompTIA Project+ Study Guide Authorized Courseware: Exam PK0–003 (Anglais) Broché – 18 mai 2010
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
CompTIA is offering the first major update to its Project+ certification in six years, and this in–depth study guide from project management industry experts Kim and William Heldman is the perfect preparation for the new exam. You′ll find complete coverage of all exam objectives, including key topics such as project planning, execution, delivery, closure, and others.
- CompTIA′s Project+ is the foundation–level professional exam in the complex world of project management; certified project managers often choose to go on and obtain their Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications as well
- Provides complete coverage of all exam objectives for CompTIA′s first update to the Project+ exam in six years
- Covers project planning, execution, delivery, change, control, communication, and closure
- Demonstrates and reinforces exam preparation with practical examples and real–word scenarios
- Includes a CD with Sybex test engine, practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a PDF of the book
Approach the new Project+ exam with confidence with this in–depth study guide!
Note: CD–ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Quatrième de couverture
Take an important step in your project management career by obtaining CompTIA′s Project+ certification. CompTIA is offering the first major update to its Project+ exam in six years, and this in–depth study guide from project management industry experts Kim and William Heldman is the perfect preparation for the exam. You′ll find complete coverage of all exam objectives, including key topics such as defining cost, risk, and delivery; handling changes mid–stream; and how to keep all stakeholders up to speed. Inside, find:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you′re getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Real–world scenarios that put what you′ve learned in the contextof actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
Look inside for complete coverage of all exam objectives.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The book is an easy read but they try to make science out of common sense stuff. Analogy: the orange sphere with bouncing properties thrown into a suspended net on a playing court is a game played by humanoids where the objective calls for precision in time and space. This competitive game is called basketball. I'm like...really?! I kept thinking how the author recently quit his job as a nuclear physicist and decided to write a book on project management. I guess I overdid it with my example but you get the point.
Read it completely through and then start taking the practice tests found on the CD. Once you get to about 85-90% on the practice tests you're ready for the actual test. The best part is the test questions on the CD are very similar to how the questions on the tests are structured so you walk in prepared.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique