Présentation de l'éditeur
* What genuine nudism is. And what it most definitely is not!
* Why you should become a nudist, including the many health benefits of nudism and how clothing can seriously damage your health!
* A step-by-step guide showing you exactly how you can become a nudist, including all the contact details you'll need.
* A guide to the exciting nudist world of exotic beaches, luxurious resorts, fabulous cruises and international friendship.
* Full information on “need to know” topics such as nudism for singles, couples and families with children, nudism and the law, nudism and health, nudist etiquette, nudism and religion, nudist vacations and travel.
And much, much more besides!
Whether you're an experienced nudist, a nudist "wannabe" looking for guidance, a holiday-maker looking for a vacation with a difference, a student of "alternative" lifestyles and therapies, a casual browser after a fascinating read or just someone trying to keep abreast of the latest trends in a fast moving world, this book is for you.
So kick off your shoes, take the 'phone off the hook, and prepare to explore the amazing world of international nudism.
Oh. One last thing. Better turn up the heating. You might not want to put your shoes—or much else—back on again!
Authors James and Liz Egger have been nudists for over 30 years and the print edition of their book has rapidly become a nudist classic. This edition has been fully revised and updated, and is now available for the first time in digital format.