Computer Security: Principles and Practice (Anglais) Relié – 8 juillet 2014
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Computer Security: Principles and Practice, Third Edition, is ideal for courses in Computer/Network Security. It also provides a solid, up-to-date reference or self-study tutorial for system engineers, programmers, system managers, network managers, product marketing personnel, system support specialists.
In recent years, the need for education in computer security and related topics has grown dramatically—and is essential for anyone studying Computer Science or Computer Engineering. This is the only text available to provide integrated, comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of the broad range of topics in this subject. In addition to an extensive pedagogical program, the book provides unparalleled support for both research and modeling projects, giving students a broader perspective.
It covers all security topics considered Core in the EEE/ACM Computer Science Curriculum. This textbook can be used to prep for CISSP Certification, and includes in-depth coverage of Computer Security, Technology and Principles, Software Security, Management Issues, Cryptographic Algorithms, Internet Security and more.
The Text and Academic Authors Association named Computer Security: Principles and Practice, First Edition, the winner of the Textbook Excellence Award for the best Computer Science textbook of 2008.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help:
- Easily Integrate Projects in your Course: This book provides an unparalleled degree of support for including both research and modeling projects in your course, giving students a broader perspective.
- Keep Your Course Current with Updated Technical Content: This edition covers the latest trends and developments in computer security.
- Enhance Learning with Engaging Features: Extensive use of case studies and examples provides real-world context to the text material.
- Provide Extensive Support Material to Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
Biographie de l'auteur
He created and maintains the Computer Science Student Resource Site at ComputerScienceStudent.com. This site provides documents and links on a variety of subjects of general interest to computer science students (and professionals). He is a member of the editorial board of Cryptologia , a scholarly journal devoted to all aspects of cryptology.
Dr. Lawrie Brown is a senior lecturer in the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, at the Australian Defence Force Academy (UNSW@ADFA) in Canberra, Australia. His professional interests include cryptography, communications and computer systems security, and most recently, the design of safe mobile code environments using the functional language Erlang. He has previously worked on the design and implementation of private key block ciphers, in particular the LOKI family of encryption algorithms. He currently teaches courses in computer security, cryptography, data communications and java programming, and conducts workshops in security risk assessment and firewall design.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne