Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 2,99 (livraison)
Core Web Programming (Anglais) Broché – 24 mai 2001
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Quatrième de couverture
One-stop shopping for serious Web developers!
- The worldwide best seller for serious Web developers―now 100% updated!
- In-depth HTML 4/CSS, Java 2, Servlets, JSP, XML, and more!
- Industrial-strength code examples throughout!
The authoritative guide to every technology that enterprise Web developers need to master, from HTML 4 to Java 2 Standard Edition 1.3, servlets to JavaServer Pages, and beyond. Core Web Programming, Second Edition brings them all together in the ultimate Web development resource for experienced programmers.
HTML 4: In-depth, practical coverage of HTML document structure, block-level and text-level elements, frames, cascading style sheets, and beyond.
Java 2: Basic syntax, object-oriented design, applets and animation, the Java Plug-In, user interface development with Swing, layout managers, Java2D, multithreading, network programming, database connectivity, and more.
Server-Side Java: Servlets, JSP, XML, and JDBC-the foundations of enterprisedevelopment with Java. Advanced topics include JSP custom tag libraries,combining servlets and JSP (MVC), database connection pooling, SAX, DOM, and XSLT processing, and detailed coverage of HTTP 1.1.
This book's first edition is used in leading computer science programs worldwide, from MIT to Stanford, UC Berkeley to Princeton, UCLA to Johns Hopkins. Now, it's been 100% updated for today's hottest Web development technologies―with powerful new techniques, each with complete working code examples!
Every Core Series book:
- DEMONSTRATES practical techniques used by professional developers
- FEATURES robust, thoroughly tested sample code and realistic examples
- FOCUSES on the cutting-edge technologies you need to master today
- PROVIDES expert advice that will help you build superior software
Core Web Programming delivers:
- Expert J2SE 1.3 coverage, from Swing and Java 2D to threading, RMI, and JDBC
- Fast-track techniques for server-side development with servlets, JSP, and XML
- Hundreds of real-world code examples, including complete sample applications
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I can't vouch for most of the HTML section, because I already knew HTML, but I didn't know CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and they are handled succinctly here in about fifty terse pages, sprinkled with very clear examples.
The one exception to the "adult" level of explanation is a chapter on OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) for people new to it.
1200+ pages for $40? Quite the bargain.
Spare yourself a book you will not enjoy reading (and get Marty Hall's 'Core Servlets' instead!).