- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Corsair Vengeance K60 USB QWERTY Anglais - Claviers (Standard, USB, QWERTY)
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- Corsair Vengeance K60. Facteur de forme du clavier: Standard
- Style de clavier: Droit
- Interface de l'appareil: USB
- Disposition des touches du clavier: QWERTY
- Repose-poignets. Longueur de câble: 2 m. Utilisation recommandée: Jouer
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Comparer à des articles similaires
Corsair K70 LUX RGB Claiver Mécanique Gaming (Cherry MX Red, Rétro-Éclairage RGB Multicolore, AZERTY) Noir
Corsair K55 Clavier Gaming (Rétro-Éclairage RGB Multicolore, AZERTY) Noir
Corsair K70 RAPIDFIRE USB QWERTY Anglais britannique Noir - Claviers (Avec fil, USB, Clavier mécanique, QWERTY, LED, Noir)
|Évaluation des clients||(0)||(156)||(161)||(0)|
|Prix||Non disponible||EUR 158,39||EUR 59,90||EUR 129,90|
|Frais d'expédition||—||Livraison GRATUITE||Livraison GRATUITE||Livraison GRATUITE|
|Couleur||—||Cherry MX Red||Noir||Noir|
|Plate-forme||—||PC / Mac||PC / Mac||—|
|Poids de l'article||1,24 kg||1,2 kg||1,28 kg||1,7 kg|
|Taille||—||RGB||—||436 x 165 x 38|
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Dimensions du clavier (LxPxH): 547 x 86 x 223 mm
Dimensions du colis (LxPxH): 567 x 278 x 480 mm
Disposition des touches du clavier: QWERTY
Facteur de forme du clavier: Standard
Interface de l'appareil: USB
Language du clavier: Anglais
Longueur de câble: 2 m
Nombre de produits inclus: 1 pièce(s)
Poids du paquet: 11,1 kg
Quantité de Ports USB 2.0: 1
Souris incluse: Non
Style de clavier: Droit
Systèmes d'exploitation compatibles: Windows 7, Vista, XP
USB requise: Oui
Utilisation recommandée: Jouer
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I like the black aluminum better than the silver aluminum here (newer one is black). The holding tray is a functional way to not lose the keys. This tray is not included in the newer black one that I bought. I don't really use it for anything but storage of the unused parts. The key remover is a nice touch. I have removed keys for a long time without the tool, and it does allow for much faster removal of the keys. This wouldn't even be worth noting in my opinion if I was only changing out some red gamer keys once (what some gamers may do when initially purchasing the keyboard, never to use the tool again). But I like to clean up the keyboard at least once per year. That means removing ALL of the keys and deep cleaning. After that many keys being removed quickly for a cleaning, the value of the tool becomes much more apparent.
Quality aluminum construction. We have dropped it and it works like a charm. I like the volume dial. It allows quick access to the volume controls, and one of the nasties of windows 10 is allowing unmutable advertisements that pause if you click outside of the window. If I am doing something sound sensitive - like talking on a VoIP conference call on the computer, and I am playing a game to pass the time, I would just mute the application I didn't want intruding in my call. Good sound works, and bad sound doesn't. Sadly, my only option is to mute everything now (or just close the screen). This keyboard provides good access to the volume controls. Even if I am not avoiding sound, some commercials blast, and others are at a whisper. The dial lets me instantly respond to sound intrusions.
I like the keyboard so much, that I bought another one. The newer one definitely has some different controls though (and lit keys), but is the same sturdy aluminum construction. I am often using this in a temporary office (relatively mobile). The keyboard has been dropped numerous times from 3-4 feet off the ground. I have never had any damage or issues with the keyboard responding. The best part is that these keyboards are actually cheaper that logitech gamers. The keyboard also includes tactile response keys. They are bright red, and have a different textured surface. It would definitely help gamers (although not a primary reason for my purchase).
I fully recommend this keyboard.
BAD: Only one USB port on the keyboard. I would kind of like two. I know, nit-picky . . .
This is the keyboard I recommend. It is well-engineered and well-worth the price.
- Cherry MX Reds are probably my favorite switches by far, it has the nice light actuation force just like the blues, and the soft type sound just like the browns. I relate the three switches because I've owned 3 mechanical keyboards (6gv2, Blackwidow, and K60).
- Nifty bonuses to the keyboard. Most companies don't add anything special to the keyboards, so Corsair adding the wrist rest and additional keys is a nice thing to have.
- The body itself is very sleek, and stylish. This is coming from a guy who prefers simplistic aesthetics.
- The USB wires are labeled, so when I took it out of the box, I knew exactly which USB to plug in (I don't use the USB input, so I didn't plug that one in).
- Wrist rest takes some time getting used to. Once you're used to it, you'll be glad it's there.
- The keys don't appear to be marked well (The letters on the keys seem like they're going to wear out after heavy use).
So far this is what I got off the top of my head. HOPEFULLY my keyboard will be amazing for the next few months/years. I've been reading a bunch about how some keys are registered multiple times when it was never pressed.
I really like the wrist-rest for gaming. And the sculpted red keys are better than I expected. The red keys are shaped to facilitate the directions from which your fingers will typically push those keys while gaming, which Corsair brilliantly recognized is different than the way you press keys when doing normal typing.
The only real downside I can think of is that the keys are noisy when doing normal (non-gaming) typing. They might be annoying if, for example, you were using this keyboard in an office with other people sitting nearby. But for gaming it's perfect, and the noise is much less because when gaming you are mostly just floating on the WASD keys as opposed to hammering away with all ten fingers. I should also mention that the keyboard looks very nice. Get this keyboard with the Corsair gaming mouse for a good combo.
The key passthrough being increased due to the double USB3 plugs into my computer is a feature I approve of well, and I'm glad there's no PS/2 option here, since I'm running a mini ITX it isn't even an option anyway.
Gorgeous brushed steel design, braided cables; this and their gaming audio speaker system has really made me a huge fan of Corsair. Thank you for some excellent, well-made devices!
Keyboard looks cool
easy to clean
perfect gaming keyboard
The usb port on top of the keyboard never worked. I would have like to be able to charge my phone or ipod using it, but yea.. it never worked for me.
Also a few of the keys on the number pad had some issues and stopped working after a year or so.