- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Coussin pour les yeux - Masque aromathérapie 1 unité
|Prix :||EUR 96,10 (EUR 331,38 / kg)|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Spa Comforts Eye Pillow, Two-Tone Lavender/Chocolate Brown
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Pure and natural aromatherapy herbs relieve tension and stress;Flax seed filling provides gentle acupressure;Use cold to reduce swelling and relieve headache pain;Silky fabric is comfortable and soothing
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
- I am sensitive to smells, and the amount of lavender is just right (usually scented stuff gives me a headache).
- having both a satin and velvety side is great because you can flip if you are hot or cold
- I am extremely light sensitive (imagine having transparent eyelids), and this gives me total blackness
(Keep in mind this section is colored by their old model, which had a zippered, removable cover that I loved. That's why these are cons in this model)
- not washable unless you want to wash the whole bean bag, which would remove the scent. It would also seem risky because what if something broke and a whole bag of seeds/flax/whateverisinthere goes wild in your washing machine? Yikes! That doesn't combine well with my sweaty head. I want to wash it.
- too much filling. In the old model, I used to remove 1/3 to 1/2 of the filling so that I could have different levels of pressure on my face. The current one is too heavy for me to be a daily eye pillow (Yes, I have 4 of them). Now I can't do that because there is no zipper, so it makes me consider other models. So far, this one is still my favorite, yet I'm experimenting with others.
--The soft material soothes and comforts the skin: nothing rough or raggedy
--The size is big enough to cover & stay on the eyes, making for easier sleeping
--The filling of buckwheat & lavender conforms to the neck, brow, and cheeks as well as eyes
--The fragrance is distinctly but not over-powering lavender, thought to be beneficial in aroma-therapy as a health-giving bonus
I've used this for over year. It holds up well, doesn't get squished flat, and has brought comfort to mind & body----including, put under my pillow, sweet dreams. I've given several to friends, who've shared my enthusiasm.
ANY ALERTS? Buyers should be aware this can be chilled but not, not, not heated. Buyers should also check out colors and patterns because when I have tried to re-cover or slip-cover, like a wee pillow case, it became less comfortable. Possibly a better seamstress would do fine. The chocolate brown/lavender is not my favorite color combo but others may like it. As far as I know, lavender is the only fragrance in which this is available.
An excellent value for the price, and really spa-like! A face-massage would be great but until that comes along every night, the spa-pillow is great too.
The scent is not overpowering, and the silky cloth is nice. It's just the right amount of adjustable!!!!! weight I need. I had been looking for a heavier duty velvet like cloth, so it wouldn't slip as easily. But, the silky one I got is nice and cool on my eyes, and very soothing. I fall asleep flat on my back, and have no issues with the mask falling off before sleep finds me.