Creating Computer Simulation Systems: An Introduction to the High Level Architecture (Anglais) Broché – 8 octobre 1999
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
This book is an introduction to the High Level Architecture for modeling and simulation. The HLA is a software architecture for creating computer models and simulation out of component models or simulations. HLA was adopted by the US Defense Dept. The book is an introduction to HLA for application developers.
Quatrième de couverture
- Master HLA: The worldwide standard for simulation and modeling components
- Detailed coverage for decision-makers and technical professionals.
- Extended tutorial example: apply HLA to a real-world problem
The comprehensive guide to HLA, the worldwide standard for simulation components!
If you want to succeed in the new worldwide market for plug-in simulation components, Creating Computer Simulation Systems will show you how. This is the only comprehensive guide to the High Level Architecture (HLA), the new global standard for creating component-based computer models and simulations. HLA was recently adopted by the field's #1 customer, the United States Department of Defense-but it will be equally exciting for commercial applications, even including gaming.
In this book, recognized leaders of the HLA community present detailed coverage for decision-makers, software engineers, architects, and project managers alike. Coverage includes:
- A high-level overview of HLA's technical and business rationale
- HLA architecture and components, including the Runtime Infrastructure (RTI) and Federation Object Model (FOM)
- An extended tutorial that shows HLA at work solving a significant real-world simulation problem
- Advanced technical topics related to HLA implementation
- Extensive programming examples throughout the book and on website
The accompanying website contains a complete implementation of the HLA Runtime Infrastructure for Windows compatible and other computers, as well as "Test Federate" software you can use to invoke HLA services without coding.
Whether you're a manager, developer, or integrator, HLA will drive the next revolution in simulation-and this book can help you play a leading role.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
With the lack of resources out there, I really appreciate this resource.
I've just begun to read the book and find it very easily read. I'll post another review as I progress.
I don't know yet whether the book is enough for you to create your first federation. If you really have NO background at all in simulation, you will still get a lot out of the first couple of chapters, plus the many references to articles written on the subject, but don't expect to find the other chapters easy. Using my background in simulation systems, I can say that HLA seems to have been very well thought out, based on real-life simulation systems, and is therefore not trivial. But that's what makes it interesting, and the book so far lives up to that.