Criminology (Anglais) Broché – 20 décembre 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Tim Newburn’s bestselling Criminology provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction for students of the subject, providing the basis for all undergraduate degree courses or modules, and for new postgraduates, in Criminology.
This second edition includes:
- a complete update of the text, including more cross referencing and links to further reading, both in print and online;
- a new chapter on Green Criminology;
- coverage of all major areas of Criminology and Criminal Justice, as well as guidance on how to research, and dissertation/long essay writing;
- a brand new website, which includes answers for all Review Questions in the text, interactive questions for self-study for students and assignable questions and customisable PowerPoints for instructors (http://www.routledge.com/cw/newburn) – see inside cover for further details.
Extensively illustrated and fully updated, this authoritative text is written by a leading criminologist and experienced teacher. Criminology is essential reading for all students of Criminology and Criminal Justice.
Biographie de l'auteur
Tim Newburn is Professor of Criminology and Social Policy and Head of the Social Policy Department, London School of Economics. He is the author or editor of over 35 books, including: Permission and Regulation: Law and Morals in Post-war Britain (Routledge, 1991); The Future of Policing (with Rod Morgan, 1997); Private Security and Public Policing (with Trevor Jones, 1998); Policy Transfer and Criminal Justice (with Trevor Jones, 2007); Handbook of Policing (2008); and Key Readings in Criminology (2009). Tim Newburn is currently writing 'An Official History of Criminal Justice' (with David Downes and Paul Rock) and leads the LSE’s involvement in their joint project with the Guardian newspaper, Reading the Riots.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
I placed this order (I believe) on the 4th, and put one day shipping that I paid an absurd amount extra for, so I could get this book for my upcoming test on the 10th. More than enough time.
Sure, it did get here in one day after it shipped, but the problem is I ordered it on the 4th and it didn't ship until the 10th. So I didn't get to even look at the book before my test.
I still got an 85, but blah. Now I have to do extra credit.
But really, good book. Just order it plenty before you need it.