|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 35,03|
|Prix Kindle :|| EUR 15,50 |
Économisez EUR 19,53 (56%)
Utilisation de l'appareil photo de votre téléphone portable - scannez le code ci-dessous et téléchargez l'application Kindle.
Cross-Platform UIs with Flutter: Unlock the ability to create native multiplatform UIs using a single code base with Flutter 3 (English Edition) Format Kindle
Build a variety of dynamic projects and beautiful UIs as you explore the power of Flutter for the web, desktop, and mobile
- Discover state management solutions with InheritedWidget and the Provider package
- Create responsive and beautiful UIs with the Material and Cupertino libraries
- Explore animations, forms, gestures, and backend integration with Supabase
Flutter is a UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, desktop, and embedded devices from a single code base. With Flutter, you can write your code once and run it anywhere using a single code base to target multiple platforms. This book is a comprehensive, project-based guide for new and emerging Flutter developers that will help empower you to build bulletproof applications.
Once you start reading book, you’ll quickly realize what sets Flutter apart from its competition and establish some of the fundamentals of the toolkit. As you work on various project applications, you’ll understand just how easy Flutter is to use for building stunning UIs. This book covers navigation strategies, state management, advanced animation handling, and the two main UI design styles: Material and Cupertino. It’ll help you extend your knowledge with good code practices, UI testing strategies, and CI setup to constantly keep your repository’s quality at the highest level possible.
By the end of this book, you'll feel confident in your ability to transfer the lessons from the example projects and build your own Flutter applications for any platform you wish.
What you will learn
- Create responsive and attractive UIs for any device
- Get to grips with caching and widget trees and learn some framework performance tips
- Manage state using Flutter’s InheritedWidget system
- Orchestrate the app flow with Navigator 1.0 and 2.0
- Explore the Material and Cupertino built-in themes
- Breathe life into your apps with animations
- Improve code quality with golden tests, CI setup, and linter rules
Who this book is for
This book is for software developers with a good grasp of Flutter, who want to learn best practices and techniques for building clean, intuitive UIs using a single codebase for mobile and the web. Prior experience with Flutter, Dart, and object-oriented programming (OOP) will help you understand the concepts covered in the book.
Table of Contents
- Building a Counter App with History Tracking to Establish Fundamentals
- Building a Race Standings App
- Building a To-Do Application Using Inherited Widgets and Provider
- Building a Native Settings Application Using Material and Cupertino Widgets
- Exploring Navigation and Routing with a Hacker News Clone
- Building a Simple Contact Application with Forms and Gestures
- Building an Animated Excuses Application
- Build an Adaptive, Responsive Note-Taking Application with Flutter and Dart Frog
- Writing Tests and Setting Up GitHub Actions
Description du produit
Biographie de l'auteur
Ryan Edge is an experienced software engineer, with over 10 years of experience as a web and mobile developer. He graduated in computer science from Southern Polytechnic State University. He is currently working for a stealth startup and part-time as a freelancer, with over 3 years of professional experience in Flutter. He is a Google Developer Expert in Flutter, an active member the open-source community, and a co-organizer of his local Flutter meetup group.
Alberto Miola is an Italian software developer which graduated in computer science at University of Padua. He's currently working with Dart and Flutter at Superformula, for which he has more than 2 years of professional experience, and is currently a Dart and Flutter GDE. He attends online conferences, writes technical articles about Flutter and he also is the author of the “Flutter Complete Reference” book.--Ce texte fait référence à l'édition paperback.
Détails sur le produit
- ASIN : B0B12Q2CT7
- Éditeur : Packt Publishing; 1er édition (26 août 2022)
- Langue : Anglais
- Taille du fichier : 15107 KB
- Synthèse vocale : Activée
- Lecteur d’écran : Pris en charge
- Confort de lecture : Activé
- X-Ray : Non activée
- Word Wise : Non activé
- Pense-bêtes : Sur Kindle Scribe
- Nombre de pages de l'édition imprimée : 260 pages
- Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon : 427,808 en Boutique Kindle (Voir les 100 premiers en Boutique Kindle)
- Commentaires client :