Présentation de l'éditeur
Quatrième de couverture
- Design, manage, and deliver enterprise database reports
- Publish dynamic reports on the Web using Crystal Reports Server
- Integrate with Visual Studio .NET and Visual Basic
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO CRYSTAL REPORTS XI
Create and publish visually effective, high-fidelity reports with help from this one-stop resource. Now you can produce and share professional-quality documents by maximizing the many useful features of Crystal Reports XI, including dynamic and cascading prompts, custom functions, cross-tab objects, the repository, enhanced Business Views, and much more. You can even create reports based on Microsoft Exchange Server, ACT! contact manager, Microsoft Outlook, or Web server activity logs. This must-have desktop companion to the most popular enterprise reporting tool on the market will help you access data, format it, and deliver it as dynamic business information.
- Design and publish high-quality reports that effectively communicate content
- Share formulas with other report users by taking advantage of reusable custom functions
- Store report objects in the repository for company-wide accessibility
- Build reports based on a variety of unique sources including XML data, Windows Server and XP event logs, and Microsoft Exchange databases
- Simplify complex database structures using Business Views
- Export reports in different file formats for use with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Acrobat Reader, and HTML
- Use simple and complex formulas including case statements, variables, and other advanced formula techniques
- Publish and schedule reports on the Web with the new Crystal Reports Server
- Integrate reports into custom Web and Windows applications using Visual Basic and Visual Studio .NET.