CustomerCentric Selling, Second Edition (Anglais) Relié – 1 février 2010
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The Web has changed the game for your customers—and, therefore, for you. Now, CustomerCentricSelling, already recognized as one of the premiermethodologies for managing the buyer-sellerrelationship, helps you level the playing field soyou can reach clients when they are ready to buyand create a superior customer experience.
Your business and its people need to be“CustomerCentric”—willing and able to identifyand serve customers’ needs in a world wherecompetition waits just a mouse-click away.Traditional wisdom has long held that sellingmeans convincing and persuading buyers. Buttoday’s buyers no longer want or need to be soldin traditional ways.
CustomerCentric Selling givesyou mastery of the crucial eight aspects ofcommunicating with today’s clients to achieveoptimal results:
- Having conversations instead ofmaking presentations
- Asking relevant questions insteadof offering opinions
- Focusing on solutions and notonly relationships
- Targeting businesspeople insteadof gravitating toward users
- Relating product usage instead ofrelying on features
- Competing to win—not just to stay busy
- Closing on the buyer’s timeline(instead of yours)
- Empowering buyers instead of tryingto “sell” them
What’s more, CustomerCentric Selling teaches andreinforces key tactics that will make the most ofyour organization’s resources. Perhaps you feelyou don’t have the smartest internal systems inplace to ensure an ideal workflow. (Perhaps, asis all too common, you lack identifiable systemsalmost entirely.) From the basics—and beyond—ofstrategic budgeting and negotiation to assessingand developing the skills of your sales force, you’lllearn how to make sure that each step yourbusiness takes is the right one.
Quatrième de couverture
The sales classic—updated with newcustomer-focused methodologies!
Thanks to the web, today’s customers are savvier and more results-oriented: they do theirhomework. Do it for them by communicating with them in the ways that work best for them,and you’ll find that doing so works best for you, too. When they know they’re being listenedto, they’ll listen back.
In CustomerCentric Selling, you’ll find practical, step-by-step tips on:
- Turning sales presentations intocustomer-focused conversations
- Asking the right questions—of the right people
- Empowering buyers to achieve goals,solve problems, and satisfy needs
- Developing optimal strategies for winning the vital three-monthsales cycle—regardless of your client’s actual sales cycle
- Using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and othersocial networking sites to engage buyers andstrengthen client relationships
- Defining and managing your content and revenue engines
- Optimizing the talent of salespeople andbuilding a quality pipeline
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
It was great because as I finished the book and started a new position we started talking about and it all started to make sense.
This is an awesome read, and it has helped me close alot of business as a Sales Consultant for a Software Firm.
As the world changes we must continue to adapt with all the new social media and sales methods.
I stand by the customer centric approach and will recommend any sales professional to read it if you want to have an edge in the business.
Agian, get this book, if anything buy the kindle version for next to nothing and I promise it will increase your sales pipeline and help you close.
The book can be seen as a companion to the courses offered with the same name. The interesting thing is that most of what is essential in the course is in the book. One may think that the book is enough for you to go on and practice the method. This may work well for seasoned people. I would say that the book is a companion to the course, because some concepts are better explained in the book, on the other side the course provides a person with some role playing experience that will help in learning a new method.
The methodology behind this book is very logical. The key framework, that you have behind it, is to make the sales effort a project to help the customer follow a series of steps in a major decision process related to buying a product or solution to a business problem. The fact that the book has examples related to software products make it very useful if one is in this business. CCS is a methodology that also makes sense specially for consultants, who have to identify a problem, and guide the customer through a decision process that will result in the proper solution.
I work with a multi-billion dollar revenue vendor serving the bio-tech industry. I will be taking immediate action to bring Mr. Bosworth's CustomerCentric Selling organization in to assist with our sales & marketing processes.