Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) Foundation Learning Guide: (CCDA DESGN 640-864) (Anglais) Relié – 31 juillet 2011
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Foundation Learning Guide
Foundation learning for the CCDA DESGN 640-864 exam
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) Foundation Learning Guide, Third Edition, is a Cisco®-authorized, self-paced learning tool for CCDA® foundation learning. This book provides you with the knowledge needed to design enterprise networks. By reading this book, you will gain a thorough understanding of designing routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations.
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) Foundation Learning Guide, Third Edition teaches you how to gather internetworking requirements, identify solutions, and design the network infrastructure and services to ensure basic functionality using the principles of hierarchical network design to structure and modularize a converged enterprise network design. Specific topics include understanding the design methodology; structuring and modularizing the network design; designing the Enterprise Campus, Enterprise Data Center, Enterprise Edge, and remote modules as needed; designing an addressing plan and selecting suitable routing protocols; designing basic voice transport across the network; designing a basic wireless solution; and evaluating security solutions. Chapter-ending review questions illustrate and help solidify the concepts presented in the book.
Whether you are preparing for CCDA certification or simply want to gain a better understanding of network design principles, you will benefit from the foundation information presented in this book.
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) Foundation Learning Guide, Third Edition, is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
· Understand network design methodologies and the lifecycle of a network
· Learn how to structure and modularize network designs within the Cisco Network Architectures for the Enterprise
· Design basic campus and data center networks
· Build designs for remote connectivity with WAN technologies
· Examine IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
· Select the appropriate routing protocols for various modules in the enterprise architecture
· Evaluate security solutions for the network
· Identify voice and video networking considerations
· Understand design technologies and considerations when implementing a controller-based wireless network
This book is in the Foundation Learning Guide Series. These guides are developed together with Cisco® as the only authorized, self-paced learning tools that help networking professionals build their understanding of networking concepts and prepare for Cisco certification exams.
Biographie de l'auteur
Sean Wilkins is an accomplished networking consultant for SR-W Consulting (www.srwconsulting.com) and has been in the field of IT since the mid-1990s working with companies such as Cisco, Lucent, Verizon, and AT&T, as well as several other private companies. Sean currently holds certifications with Cisco (CCNP/CCDP), Microsoft (MCSE), and CompTIA (A+ and Network+). He also retains a Master of Science degree in information technology with a focus in network architecture and design, a Master of Science in organizational management, a Master’s Certificate in network security, a Bachelor of Science degree in computer networking, and an Associate of Applied Science degree in computer information systems. In addition to working as a consultant, Sean is a technical writer and editor for various companies.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
There're only 2 disadvantages for me:
1. you can't use it as the only source to prepare for CCDA(you must search for info about many definitions and technologies which aren't covered). Unfortunately both books combined(this and official guide) don't provide enough knowledge for exam.
2. poor quantity of question at the end of chapters