- Idées cadeaux de Noël Retrouvez toutes nos suggestions, rien que pour vous.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Detecteur de radar BEL STiR Plus GPS
- Veuillez saisir votre numéro de modèle ci-dessus pour vérifier la compatibilité.
- Le détecteur de radar BEL STiR Plus est une haute performance, monté fixe détecteur de radar et fournit un radar mobile et alerte laser et une base de données intégrée de radars GPS contre les radars en France, Belgique et Suisse - afin d'éviter des amendes et des points. Détecteurs de radar de BEL contre radar, laser et vitesse caméras. Pour installer le détecteur de radar ... "radar-shop.com"
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Descriptions du produit
Le détecteur de radar BEL STiR Plus est une haute performance, monté fixe détecteur de radar et fournit un radar mobile et alerte laser et une base de données intégrée de radars GPS contre les radars en France, Belgique et Suisse - afin d'éviter des amendes et des points. Détecteurs de radar de BEL contre radar, laser et vitesse caméras. Pour installer le détecteur de radar ... "radar-shop.com"
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
The Beltronics STiR Features:
* New Ka-Band Selective Programming. Superwide Ka-band can now be turned off, allowing each segment within the Ka-band to be turned on & off individually. This allows far greater performance and range against the Ka-based threats as scanning time is not being wasted on searching other frequencies. If you do not know what frequency is used in your state, a convenient tech. mode is able to display what frequency the police are using on this band in your state. After you know this you can turn off the other frequencies for longer detection range.
* New Exclusive TotalShield(tm) Technology - Our new TotalShield Technology makes the STiR Plus completely invisible against any type of radar detector detector. Not only will it keep you unseen by all current radar detector detectors, (RDDs), it's designed to be completely undetectable by any future threats as well.
* New Pre-Loaded Safety Camera DEFENDER(tm) Database - provides warning for thousands of red light and fixed position speed camera locations throughout North America. (Includes three years of downloadable updates)
* New Web Ready - Safety camera database and operating software can be easily updated via our website. Requires a Windows based computer with active Internet connection. (Operating on Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 only.)
* Digital Signal Processing (DSP) - Our patented AutoScan(tm) feature continuously analyzes all incoming signals and automatically rejects unwanted false alarms. This gives you the perfect balance of long-range warning without annoying false alarms.
* Next Generation of Laser Protection - Multiple laser sensors, strategically positioned in the case, continually search for laser gun signals. Maximum range, including superior off-axis protection, is standard.
* Easy-To-Use Options and Controls - The STiR Plus is simple to use and operate. Preset at the factory, it's optimized for your travels in North America.
* Clear Digital Voice Alerts - The STiR Plus' easy to understand digital voice alerts keep you informed without taking your eyes off the road.
* High Definition Text Display - Using the brightest text display possible, it is easy to read from any angle. Choose from 3 different meter display modes.
* City Mode Filtering - Choose from two levels of City mode filters, including City Standard and City NoX for quiet operation in and around town.
* Brightness Control with Full Dark Mode - The STiR Plus has four levels of brightness, including an "auto" mode which automatically changes the brightness based on the ambient light in the vehicle.
* Mute and AutoMute - The STiR Plus comes with BELTRONICS' Auto-Mute feature, which automatically reduces the volume level during an alert. Or, simply press the Mute button on the controller detector during an alert to instantly quiet the audio.
The STiR Plus Comes Complete with a comprehensive owner's manual and installation manual, separate display and controller for multiple installation options, front radar/laser receiver, 12-volt interface module, 12-volt amplifed speaker, a bi-color LED, all necessary hardware and three years of downloadable updates.
The Escort GPS technology works very well in both the lockout and camera features, I think you'll be very happy with it. The downloads from the Escort website that update the camera database inside the detector, and also update the detectors software, are easy to do. The detector will give plenty of warning when you approach a camera. The only problem will be with newly installed cameras that haven't made it into the Escort Defender database, but there's not a practical solution to that issue.
The performance and sensitivity to radar is where the Sti-R shines. Over the hill? Around Curves? The Sti-R picks up radar in difficult situations with ease. Even when running a Valentine One simultaneously, which may have caused a slight decrease in performance with the Sti-R due to interference with the Sti-R, the Sti-R alerted ahead of the Valentine in almost every situation. Incidentally, the Sti-R will not interfere with other detectors, but other detectors can cause interference with it. Something to keep in mind for those who are trying to compare detectors by running them at the same time.
If you're in the U.S., you can use the segmenting feature to stop the Sti-R from scanning for radar frequencies not authorized for use in the U.S. Leaving only segments 2, 5 & 8 turned on (segments for the only frequencies used in the U.S.) means the Sti-R doen't have to scan the unused frequencies, and this will increase performance. The Sti-R also allows you to turn off the RDR filter which prevents false signals due to bleedover from other detectors. Turning off the filtering will increase performance, but can also lead to more false alerts. You'll have to experiment and see if turning RDR is useful in your circumstances. Using segmenting can decrease false alerts on it's own, and you may be able to turn RDR off with no ill effects if you use the segmenting feature.
I paid $150 to have my Sti-R installed, and a charge in that general area would be legitimate from an experienced installer. If you have the means, the Sti-R Plus is definitely worth it. It's hands down the best detector in the world, and that includes the mighty Valentine, and the Escort 9500CI (the CI uses similar radar hardware, but doesn't include the segmenting feature or the ability to turn RDR off). Highly recommended!
It is pretty clear that radar detector-detectors (RDDs) are unable to see this system. Radar warnings were early and unambiguous, and no speeding tickets or adrenaline for a change. The only thing to watch with this system on board is a Trooper sneaking up on your 6.
There is a serious "cool" factor when this system boots up, alerts and when it talks to you. My lady said, "it sounds like your airplane." She's right, sans the aeordynamic stall warning.
I'm a little ticked that attempts to get tech support from Beltronics by email went unanswered, but I was able to figure things out on my own... maybe emails spammed-out into cyberspace or something.
The installation was a bear because I'm pretty meticulous and I had to custom-build some plastic mounting parts. There is also a ton of wire to run and hide. Beltronics brackets are extremely well designed, and each small modules can be placed in all sorts of creative locations.
I put the detector's GPS-enable antenna and the radar detector antenna behind the plastic bumper cover (where the existing XM-Sirius and Nav GPS antennas are located). I had to build an ABS plastic cradle to mount the radar detector antenna and install some steel back plates for the magnetic antenna mounts on the aluminum bumper. I also made an ABS panel to mount the readout and human interface modules in the center console cubby.
The modular jacks on the STiR are a brilliant idea because they make it really easy to shorten the massively long wires. To do that, you will need to buy some so-called "handheld" modular jacks and a crimper. These jacks look like the clear plastic modular clip-in phone jacks, but are smaller.
I really like SummitSource.com. You can get a low end crimper and jacks for about $10 from these guys. I bought a Steren 300-504 Modular Plug Crimp Tool and Eagle RJ22 Plug Connectors 25 Pack. These are telephone hand set modular jacks (not wall jacks). I run polyethylene ice-maker tubing for wire conduits where there is a span or a possible wear point.
Have fun, drive safe. Get the Beltronics STiR. See you on www.radardetectorforum.org.