- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Vous cherchez des idées pour un cadeau de naissance? Découvrez notre sélection de cadeaux de naissance
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
DevaCurl Trial + Travel Kit Plus
Du 16 au 22 avril, c'est la semaine des Technologies Nomades - Découvrez nos promotions et nouveautés sans plus tarder
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Also included: A FREE copy of Curly Girl: The Handbook - the quintessential guide to the care, management, and styling of curly and wavy hair - authored by the Original Curly Girl, Lorraine Massey. All DevaCurl products are water soluble, 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free, and each contains the Exclusive DevaCurl Botanical Blend to restore curls' natural moisture balance.
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Le Set-it-Free est un peu collant et pas très agréable dans les cheveux -effet un peu carton que je n'apprécie pas.
Cependant, le conditionner est très bien et laisse mes cheveux très soyeux. Le gel sent bon et est très sympa à appliquer.
Le livre contenu dans le kit explique étape par étape les soins pour avoir de beaux cheveux bouclés.. et ça marche !
Dans l'ensemble je suis satisfaite car mes cheveux n'ont jamais autant bouclé même si il y a 2 produits qui ne m'ont pas convenu. Je recommanderais néanmoins les produits DevaCurl et n'ai pas hésité à commander le conditionner et gel en grand format.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
And now I'm totally in love. The problem when I first tried the DevaCurl gel was that I didn't know how to use it right... and there is so much more to getting nice, smooth, curls than just throwing in the gel. The book and DVD teach you how to care for your hair better from the time you get in the shower to the finished style.
The shampoo and conditioner are nice, but you can find other products (the book also teaches you how to find good products for your hair - which ingredients to look for and which to avoid, etc.) that work great and are cheaper. I'm using the Organix Keratin Treatment shampoo and conditioner right now and get great results.
The gel is the magic. It freaked me out at first because you put a ton of it in your hair and, when it dries, it dries hard and crunchy. But, as soon as you shake your hair out (wait til it's completely dry first!) and/or give your curls a few scrunches with your hands, your curls come out soft and defined with no crunch and no frizz! Seriously, it's magic.
I use an oil under the gel because I think it adds shine and softness. I've been using the Organix Coconut Milk serum, but just switched to Organix Argan OIl of Morocco dry body oil because I heard argan oil is great for smoothing frizz and just great for your hair.... And the body oil has the same stuff for waaay cheaper.
Another tip is, if you have long curly hair like mine, you might need to get some of the length cut off of your top layer of hair. I just switched hair stylists to one who is really good with curly hair (and it doesn't have to be a super expensive stylist either), and just taking off that weight helped my hair curl up more and look really pretty.
2. The "No-Poo" Original shampoo smells strongly like rose-scented lotion my grandma used to have. It's not horrible, but it's not my favorite. And since it's a non-lathering cleanser, if you have thick hair, you're going to need a LOT of it to get it worked in all over your hair and scalp. At the price of this stuff, using more than twice as much as regular shampoo just to get the job done --and my scalp needs cleaning, or I break out-- I'd go broke. This is not going to work for me.
3. The One Condition Original smells like lemon furniture polish and plastic. It'd be OK except for that. Or if I hadn't just had rose-scented shampoo on my head. Going from strong rose smell to a lemon smell...? WTH were they thinking?? Those aren't a good combo. If the products were similarly scented, it may not have seemed as bad, but my nose felt violated by the time I was done washing and conditioning my hair.
4. The Light Defining Gel is the "best" scent in the bunch of products I tried, but that's not saying much. It's very berry-fruity-citrusy scented. The problem with this is right in its name -- Light Defining Gel. My thick, coarse hair was not even close to being held, tamed, nor controlled in any way with this lightweight stuff. The "No silicone" thing should have been my first clue.
The silicone or dimethicone in hair products is what CONTROLS my hair. It makes it smoother and more defined. I LOVE what silicone does for my hair, and IDK why I had a momentary lapse in judgment about these products and wasted my money. I did know going into it that it may not work for me... but I had such high hopes that it was somehow a miraculous wonder.
5. The "Set It Free" Moisture Lock Finishing Spray? Seems like Lemon Fresh Pledge in a spritzer bottle. Smells like it. Looked like it when I sprayed it into my hand (I don't spray things into my hair except hair spray, which I haven't used for ages). Didn't do jack to my hair that I could tell. Pfft. It may have been marginally more "shiny" but not discernibly. Again, my hair is so coarse, it takes a really thick product--or a thin one with silicone--to make any difference on it. This is thin and watery. And smells like lemon-scented plastic.
To sum it up -- this was a total bust, for me personally. The products were totally disappointing for me. They might be OK for some people, and if I was in a bind and had nothing else, I could use it--it's better than nothing. But if you're at all sensitive to scents, I'd avoid these products.
And if you have really thick, coarse hair... I'd recommend the trial sizes and giving it a few uses to see what you think first. You may love what it does for your hair, if you want soft curls. If you like a piecey or beachy look, you'd probably be disappointed in these particular items.
And I really wanted the Curly Girl guide and didn't get it.
I never ordered a kit with the book or DVD with my initial purchase - or with my refills - so it has been interesting to learn more and improve my technique.
I am a s-wavey girl (basically the bottom of the Deva Curl-chain) ;) and absolutely love this stuff. I have bounce and shine and body. I am no longer a slave to the hair dryer and flat iron!
Because Deva Curl seals in moisture, my hair is healthier than it has been in years and my color stays vibrant and hasn't faded. Even my stylist was shocked since I started using Deva Curl at how much better my color looks between visits. (Color resistant gray here and this shampoo has been a hair changer for me.)
Watch some videos if you are new to Deva Curl to learn the process. I had have a bit of a learning curve as I was basically changing everything I thought I knew about washing my hair.
As I said, my hair is s-wavy. This will not make your straight hair curly. You really need SOME natural wave or curl for this to be effective.
Bottom line - this kit is great for trial or travel. I will NOT use anything else so this was my 2nd trial kit. This time I will save the little travel sized bottles and fill them myself when I travel.