Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (Anglais) Relié – 18 novembre 2012
Rentrée scolaire 2017 : découvrez notre boutique de livres, fournitures, cartables, ordinateurs, vêtements ... Voir plus.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
• Get exclusive developer access - Take a behind-the-scenes look at Junction Point Studios, the team behind Epic Mickey 2
• Framable cover art – Get one-of-a-kind lenticular cover art with the Collector’s Edition hardcover
It also includes:
• Full co-op walkthrough follows the adventures of Mickey and Oswald.
• Labeled maps showing all key locations and collectibles.
• Every choice you make will have an impact on the world and may even change your abilities in the game. Our guide will show you the outcome of every major decision you face.
• Details for every enemy and boss with tips for how to handle each of them.
• Cover the Playstation 3, Wii, and XBox 360 versions.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I have used Prima guides for nearly 20 years, and I have never had an experience as bad as this. I consider myself an avid gamer, and moreover I consider myself extremely proficient at following instructions. This guide fails terribly on multiple points, including one point that is so critical it provoked me to write this review.
1) The images in this guide are extremely poor. The pictures are good enough to give you an idea of which part of the area you might want to look, but they are in no way conclusive. This is especially true for many of the Mickey/Oswald images in the "Finding the Hidden Heroes" quest line. A few of the pictures are actually completely blank, or in other cases they were photos of the wrong areas accompanied by overlooked typographical errors.
2) Make sure you read the entire section before beginning anything. Multiple times I would follow the guide one image at a time by the descriptions only to find out that two paragraphs later it says something along the lines of, "However, if you don't want to ruin the entire city by destroying the streets do it this way.."
3) The guide often refers to "Second Visits" of an area. These second visits are after progress has seemingly occurred while you were gone, allowing you to begin new quests and access new areas. Second visits can also sometimes mean the next time you visit after you have defeated the boss, progressing you into the next quarter of the entire game (i.e. Autotopia). It should be made clear that simply leaving the area and returning does not in any way constitute a second visit.
4) Sometimes the steps required to complete a quest are strange and completely omitted from the guide all together. In the case of "Horace's Assistant Assistance", if you are trying to get the cow hired as the assistant you must at one point convince Horace to proceed with making a decision by bringing the other candidate's character into question. This requires you to partially go down the opposite path until you retrieve an item from a pirate that has nothing to do with Clarabelle. There is absolutely no mention of this in the guide, and I had to consult IGN.com to figure out why I couldn't complete the quest line.
5) The guide failed to mention one VERY important detail about the quest "One Toon's Trash". The quest requires you to sell 20 quest items to the museum curator which you may buy back at any time, or sell them to the gremlin in the observatory. The guide fails to stress the importance of this fact along the way, and doesn't mention that you can buy items back from the museum. It says something along the lines of "What will you do?" where it should say "sell them to the museum dummy you can always buy them back to give to the gremlin later." If you follow the guide as it is written you will have turned in all of your quest items along the way, and at the end you will be left with one quest remaining of the 19 which you cannot possibly complete. This also prevents you from gaining the final achievement for completing all of the quests. You will be stuck at the very end after 100+ hours of gameplay striving for every last item only to find that 99% is the best you can get thanks to the guide failing to make a really big deal about this quest. Now, the only way to achieve 100% completion would be to start over again from the beginning taking a different approach to questing and repeating everything you did the first time through.
After successfully using dozens of Prima guides I will never be using one again after this experience. Disney should be ashamed of putting their stamp of approval on this guide.
I like being able to see what I need to do next in the game and not forget it and try to remember later.
I would recommend this to people that want an extra edge in this game.