- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Doctor Dreadful Aliens Zombie Lab
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- 1 Zombie Head, 2 Tools, 5 Pouches of Food, 1 Cup
- Watch the Zombie's jaw rip open as it pukes out a brain barf beverage
- Eat bubbling brains and zombie skins^Inject spiders into the eyeballs
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
The ultimate in disturbingly delicious experiments, Doctor Dreadfulâ€TMs Zombie Lab gives you more terribly tasty treats than ever! Whether brewing bubbly brains or zombie skins, you can eat everything you make. Inject spiders into eye sockets as you dare your friends to consume everything Doctor Dreadfulâ€TMs Zombie Lab creates! Watch in horror as his jaw rips open and he pukes his brains out! Then wash your fear down with a delicious brain barf beverage! With real puking action this nauseating experience will certainly be one of the tastiest youâ€TMve ever had! Ages 7 and up.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Sadly the reality did not live up to the expectation. To say the advertisement is a slight exaggeration would be an understatement. The advertisement is more an animated fantasy of what they wanted the game to be, but certainly not what the game is. The actual set up is very fragile and not half as solid as it looks on the box or the advertisement.
The "edible" candy and foam may not be deadly but the taste is absolutely horrible. Even my kids who love all sorts of candies thought the taste was horrible. They were the ones who pointed it out to me.
So now it sits there un-used after 20 minutes of play.
A total waste of money.
The "snacks" I won't review, as that's personal taste (I remember enjoying the skin a lot as a child but have not eaten any of them as an adult) but obviously something titled "puke" or anything similar is going to be nasty so eat with caution. Your child will more than likely be happy to be your taste tester.
The only complaint I have, is the price. After I could not find this product at walmart for several weeks, I finally gave in to look for it online. I usually don't like ordering online because of having to pay shipping and handling. Sure enough I ended up paying 32.00 on amazon, and a week later it finally came in stock at Walmart, and it was priced at 19.99.