- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Doctor Who-Tardis Explosant Puzzle 1000 pièces
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Quelle meilleure façon de passer le temps de regrouper une explosion du TARDIS puzzle.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Doctor Who Tardis explosion puzzle comprenant une explosion du TARDIS. Ce puzzle fait exclusif pour des heures de plaisir créatif. 1000 Pièces 20 x 27 lorsque terminé<br/>
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
First things first: This is truly an INSANE puzzle! Really, I'm not just making this up. Read all previous reviews to see the range of difficulties.
Now for some tips and hints:
- There's no rhyme or reason to ANYTHING in this puzzle! You think you're working on the edges, but no, there's tons of other border-like pieces in the 1000 pieces thrown in there to confuse you. And confused, you will be!
- The pieces are insanely cut. Some HUGE, some tiny, some I'd never seen before in other puzzles. This makes it very difficult to match by size and location. So if you're looking for two pieces for one area, you're in fact, looking for one piece, not two. That get really frustrating.
- There are few colors in the puzzle, and some differ by pattern and hue, but sometimes the differences are too subtle to see.
- You need very good light, preferably natural light to highlight differences. I had a dedicated lamp for this, but it didn't really help when it came to pieces that were closely matched.
- You need a dedicated space to work on this for a while. You're in it for the long haul, so get yourself comfortably settled in, have some good music or background TV, wine, and chill out as you're working on it.
- Don't expect that every session will result in progress. There were plenty of hours that I worked on it, and the most I could accomplish was to fit 2-3 pieces and re-sort the colors.
- You will be doing a LOT of sorting and re-sorting along the way.
- The best tip I got on here was to actually start from the center and work outwards. Start with the tardises since their blues are unique along with some of the white around them.
- Once you're done with the tardises, you'll need to match pieces based on patterns and then colors, not the other way around. You'll see what I mean when you start working on it.
- You'll be spinning the puzzle around a lot to get from side to side.
When i first got this puzzle, I nearly threw it away. But, after coming on here, and realizing that I'm in it for the long haul, I just relaxed and tried to enjoy the process. When I finished it, I felt great accomplishment! Yes, there are many better things i could have been doing with my time, but it really helped in relaxing at the end of the day and at night instead or watching TV.
Best of luck to you if you choose to pick up this puzzle. It's NOT easy, but the finished product is very rewarding.
Anyway, I stuck with it, and now it looks gorgeous hanging in a frame over my computer desk :)
It arrived quickly and in good condition.
UPDATE June 10, 2013-I finished my puzzle yesterday afternoon (June 9) so it took me about 3 weeks of working on it endlessly to finish it. I lost count of the hours I used. It was a challenge but not as bad as I anticipated when I was starting on it. It just took a lot of patience. To me the easiest way to find where the pieces went was to go through them one by one to try to find a match but once I found a lot in certain areas it became easier. It was time consuming but effective. I spent a lot of time finding no pieces but eventually made a breakthrough when I assembled the center. Probably half of the puzzle was done in one week. A lot of the pieces look very similar and a lot of them can fit in multiple areas but I thought this puzzle was a lot of fun. You just have to have patience. It is beautiful and vibrant and will make a beautiful piece of wall art once it is framed. I am very pleased.