Présentation de l'éditeur
Written by Susan M. Lark, M.D., one of the most renowned and respected women's alternative health experts, this important book discusses the exciting health and wellness benefits of pregnenolone along with Dr. Lark's all natural program to restore and support your pregnenolone levels.
Pregnenolone is one of your most important hormones because it is a precursor hormone. It is the main hormone from which all of your sex hormones, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone as well as your adrenal hormones are created in the body. Pregnenolone is one of the most exciting hormones for women since it benefits almost every aspect of your health and well-being as well as having powerful anti-aging effects.
Pregnenolone helps to relieve symptoms of PMS, perimenopause and menopause making it a valuable hormonal support and balancer. It also increases energy and stamina as well as productivity in the workplace.
It is very beneficial for your brain since it improves cognitive function and helps to enhance your memory and heal memory loss. It promotes better quality sleep and stabilizes the mood. It also helps to relieve rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and other autoimmune diseases.
In this valuable and important book, Dr. Lark shares with you her all natural patient proven program on how to support and restore pregnenolone levels within your own body. Her book includes:
- The best and most effective nutritional supplements and herbs to support your own production of pregnenolone
- Valuable information on bioidentical pregnenolone therapy, guidelines for its use and the best dosages
- How pregnenolone is produced within the body along with its chemistry and functions
- Pregnenolone's major benefits for your hormonal and physical health as well as quality of life in many essential areas
- Very helpful checklist on how to evaluate your own level of pregnenolone
- Important facts on the medical testing for this hormone
- How diet, stress and lifestyle affect pregnenolone levels as well as what causes pregnenolone levels to decrease