Présentation de l'éditeur
DID YOU KNOW?
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids. One of the most protein rich foods we can eat.
- Contains nearly twice as much fibre as other grains, which helps digestion.
- Low glycemic carbohydrate, which keeps blood sugar stabilized and can promote fat loss.
- Rich source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, zinc
- High in Iron, which increases brain function
- High in Lysine, which is known to heal tissue
"2013 is the international year of quinoa" - The U.N.
"The super grain of the future" - Forbes
Quinoa has been getting a lot of attention lately, and for good reason. Covered in countless publications like The Washington Post, and T.V. shows like Dr. Oz, it seems everyone is talking about Quinoa. Not only is it healthy (and tasty too), but the increasing popularity of the ancient grain is changing the lives of Bolivian and Pervians who have been growing it for years.
IN EASY QUINOA RECIPES 2.0 YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- 29 unique recipes from Quinoa pancakes to Quinoa berry shakes, with HD photos that incorporate quinoa into your breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A brief history on the origins of quinoa and where it's heading in the future
- Recipes that incorporate quinoa into your favorite international dishes.