- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Fan de sport ? Visitez notre boutique vêtements de sport et retrouvez des milliers de vêtements de randonnée, running, cyclisme... ainsi que les marques sportswear Roxy, Rip Curl, Puma, Quiksilver et beaucoup d'autres...
Eberlestock F3MU Halftrack Pack, UNICAM II
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
The Halftrack pack is similar to our G3M Phantom sniper pack; it's built from the same pattern as the Phantom's main pack. It's a front-loader, with two levels of varying-sized tuck-pockets lining its interior, MOLLE-style Padlock webbing racks inside and out, and a fold-down shelf that can be used to divide the main compartment into upper and lower chambers. It will carry two 3-liter hydration kits, mounted in side pockets, or two 2-liter bladders in side-sleeves if you want to keep the main side pockets free for other gear. The waistbelt features a 6 x 2 Padlock matrix on each side.Sidewall tunnels allow carriage of long items such as skis or poles to be suspended from internal D-rings. A radio rack with large antenna portals is fitted to the back wall of the upper chamber. The pack features a robust internal aluminum and plastic frame, is comfortably padded with our deep-cut airmesh foam, and is well ventilated.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
What I like most about it is the way it feels on my back. The padding and ventilation is awesome and the shoulder harness is surprisingly comfortable. I've had mine for about 4 months now and I wear it every day. I like the way that the main compartment opens too as it allows enough space to fit all my stuff inside it.
This pack is not for everyone as its priced on the high side for a backpack. I've tried some others and I always "feel" the weight and and the pack on my back. This one is very user friendly and doesn't feel clunky or digs into my back/shoulders. It's also built to last and the quality of the material and construction is second to none.
This was recommended to me by a co-worker who is in the military and he swore up and down I would love it. He was right.
If your looking for a good hunting pack/ over night/ 3 day pack this is definitely one I would consider.
If your looking for something to hold alot of gear in tho, I would go with a different option. It is a little larger than a standard backpack (about 50%) but still doesn't have a great deal of capacity. After looking at the photos and watching the reviews I thought it would be a little bigger than it is. I think what is decieving about it is that although the pack is both tall and wide, it is not very deep (internal depth of the main compartment is only 5"/6" if you really stretch it.)
I still give this product 5 stars for its excellent design and construction.
- Very sturdy pack. Throw it, drop it, bang it up. No problem there.
- Plenty of MOLLE. On the top, bottom, sides and the inside. Very versatile and expandable pack.
- Crazy nice straps. Eberlestock is known for being incredibly comfortable, and this pack doesn't disappoint.
- Internal divider is removable, and actually functional. I'm able to keep my heavy stuff at the top of the bag without it dropping during use.
- Although the bag looks smaller that expected (more on that later,) it holds a ridiculous amount of gear.
- External 3L hydration pouches save on internal space, and if you do have a leak, your gear stays dry.
- Very sturdy zippers. They don't look like they'll be breaking anytime soon.
- Bag is smaller than I expected. Maybe I didn't do enough research, but this thing looks kinda small for a ruck, massive for a 3 day pack. Unless you have a s**t load of gear, it won't be an issue.
- Bottom zipper (where the rain cover is stored) gets stuck very easily. Actually the very first time I used it, it took a solid 10 minutes just to fix it.
- The inside of the bag is lined with little pouches, which seems nice, but I can't seem to think of anything that could fit in them. Seems a waste of weight.
- There are 5 exterior pouches that have no top. No zipper, no buckle, nothing. So I guess just don't put anything valuable in those.
All in all, I'm very pleased with the bag. It's always good to have a piece of kit that you know you can rely on in a crisis.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique