Présentation de l'éditeur
Five Element Energy Coherence Workbook
At last! A workbook that clearly explains the Chinese Five Elements and how you can use them in your everyday life.
Based on Fiona McCallion's popular Five Elements workshop, this book explains in accessible language, the basic theory on which Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Feng Shui, the Four Pillars of Destiny and a whole host of other Chinese modalities are built.
- The Five Elements referred to are Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water
- The qualities of the Five Elements, including direction, colours, smells, sounds, emotions and numbers associated with each
- Quick and easy exercises to balance your own Five Element energy
- Clear descriptions of the relationships between the Five Elements, the meridians and body organs
- Answers to frequently asked questions, such as:
- Why focus on the kidney meridian if your ear hurts?
- Why does movement help pancreatic issues?
- Why do joint problems sometimes start in the teeth?
- Requires no previous knowledge of Five Element Theory
Other books by Fiona McCallion
Reiki and Reiki Ryoho 1: Western and Japanese Usui Reiki 1 Manual
Quick and Easy Treatment for Sciatica: Freedom From Sciatica Nerve Pain is at Your Fingertips
Symbols of Reiki: 15 Ways to Use the Reiki Symbols to Transform Your Life
Money Matters: Program Yourself to Make More Money