Eleventh Hour CISSP: Study Guide (Anglais) Broché – 24 octobre 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Revue de presse
Présentation de l'éditeur
Eleventh Hour CISSP provides you with a study guide keyed directly to the most current version of the CISSP exam. This book is streamlined to include only core certification information and is presented for ease of last minute studying. Main objectives of the exam are covered concisely with key concepts highlighted.
The CISSP certification is the most prestigious, globally recognized, vendor neutral exam for information security professionals. Over 67,000 professionals are certified worldwide with many more joining their ranks. This new Second Edition is aligned to cover all of the material in the most current version of the exam’s Common Body of Knowledge. All 10 domains are covered as completely and as concisely as possible, giving you the best possible chance of acing the exam.
- All-new Second Edition updated for the most current version of the exam’s Common Body of Knowledge
- The only guide you need for last minute studying
- Answers the toughest questions and highlights core topics
- No fluff - streamlined for maximum efficiency of study – perfect for professionals who are updating their certification or taking the test for the first time
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
I am glad I bought it and the price made it a no brainer.
Warning: You won't pass the exam by only reading this book.
It's a well-organized, no-nonsense review of key CBK points-- bulleted lists where they were needed, focus and highlights on the really important stuff. From what I saw, it was spot-on.
This information contained in this version of the book is completely relevant for the changes made to the exam in April of 2015. I purchased the Shon Harris book and found it contained way too much historical information which is irrelevant for the exam and for industry. I could see it being useful if you goal was to be a computer history museum curator. Over three quarters of the book dealt with technology that hasn't been used in over a decade. Some of the chapters contained detailed information on technology that was over 25 year old. Why?
I passed first try. As everyone says the exam doesn't go into a lot of depth, but you do have to know a lot. The "new" exam (2015) has only changed 4% which means they only changed 9 or 10 questions.
I used the CISSP for Dummies book as my primary reference and would do it again. BUT don't use it as your only reference. This book covered topics which were on the exam the Dummies book didn't even discuss.
Best way to prepare is to read topics in the Dummies Book and use Bing searches to find material to study. Do this for a month or two before taking the exam. Then read and study from this book the week before the exam.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Computers & Internet > Certification Central
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Software Engineering
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Computers & Internet > Networking > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Computers & Internet > Security & Encryption