- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre sur Kindle Direct Publishing en format papier ou numérique : C'est simple et gratuit et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs. En savoir plus ici .
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle: 39 Cards for Revealing Your True Self and Your Destiny (Anglais) Broché – 5 novembre 2013
Découvrez en premier les 10 livres les plus attendus du moment, que nous avons sélectionnés spécialement pour vous !
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Description du produit
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The cards are printed on heavier than usual card stock with a high gloss finish, both of which are a plus: the cards will sustain heavy use before ever showing wear. Because of this, riffle shuffling is difficult but overhand works fine: the cards are slick, but not slippery and do not tend to "jump" as some decks do. Also, the deck fits snugly into an Altoids tin for travel in pocket, purse, or backpack. Cards measure 2 3/16 x 3 3/8" (standard Lenormand size), in case you wondered.
The book is 160 pages of useful and interesting information. This is not your standard Little White Book! It measures 4 3/16 x 6 11/16 x 1/2" and includes an overview, a bit of history, two pages for each card (color picture, keywords, selected combinations, and other details whose discovery I'll not spoil for you) plus a summary toward the back, five spreads (several of which were new to me or interesting variations of the familiar) including sample readings, an overview of the playing card insets, plus a bibliography, and online resources.
The kit also includes a sturdy paper spread sheet for the 9 x 4 Grand Tableau which makes "house" readings much simpler (and prevents people from crowding the cards). The box is lovely, though large (7 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 5/16") and quite sturdy.
This has become my go-to deck because it is a visual feast and yields excellent readings. It is perfect for beginners because the book explains the process of reading in a clear, easy to follow manner. The layers of reading (counting pips, suits, the complexities of the Grand Tableau) can be taken in stages so it does not become overwhelming. The kit is perfect for advanced readers as they can add to their knowledge base and try new spreads.
The images on the cards are very nice. A unique way of showing the symbols. The gloss is great and the wood/twig/forest theme is pleasant. I also applaud the included extra man, woman, diviner cards.
However, the card stock is very stiff. While the gloss makes shuffling easier, there is no flexibility to these whatsoever. None. Don't even try or the cards will be damaged. I am the odd-ball who riffles my decks, and I cannot do that with this deck at all. Overhand shuffling has been pretty smooth though, so I'm okay with that.
The kit box is nice. I like the fact that the top of the box lifts off.
The book is well written, I believe, and I enjoyed flipping through the various sections. Each card has its own page/s, and the card image is in color, which is a nice touch.
I do read more traditional meanings for the cards, and won't use the layouts she provides in the back of the book, but I did enjoy seeing the different ways the cards can be used. While I prefer a simple line of 3 or 5, I think many people would find the spreads she suggests very useful.
All in all, this is a nice kit/deck and I don't regret buying it at all.
- Amazon: I was happily surprised when this package arrived within a week of my order placement! I live in the Southern Hemisphere and I was afraid it would take two months to be delivered (like some of my previous amazon orders had taken!)
- The book is very helpful! It has become my little learning companion. I take it everywhere with me.
- About the cards:
• They are sturdy, wonderful quality. Though some may have qualified them as "too stiff", I enjoy the card stock very much! The glossiness makes it delicious to shuffle! I think I end up shuffling for five minutes, because it feels so good on my hands!
• Size is a good fit for my hands!
• The illustrations are nicely done, they have an old, "done by hand feel", which is what the illustrator was going for! My friends love when I draw the cards for them, they are so drawn by the design of the cards. It also reminds me a lot of the "Lord of the Rings" world, because the illustrator worked on the Hobbit movies, and I like the "forest-y" greenish/brownish hues of the design.
• There's the spread sheet for the Grand Tableau, I haven't used yet, but it's because I am a beginner and I don't feel ready to tackle the GT yet.
Overall, Caitlin Matthews did a great job with this box set, I only wish the book had more information, but I understand she will be releasing a book in 2014 that will fill those gaps!
Hope my review helps, I really do recommend this set for anyone interested in becoming familiar with the wonderful language of the Lenormand!