Engineering Design With Solidworks 2016 and Video Instruction: A Step-by-step Project Based Approach Utilizing 3d Solid Modeling (Anglais) Broché – 18 décembre 2015
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Engineering Design with SOLIDWORKS 2016 and video instruction is written to assist students, designers, engineers and professionals. The book provides a solid foundation in SOLIDWORKS by utilizing projects with step-by-step instructions for the beginner to intermediate SOLIDWORKS user. Explore the user interface, CommandManager, menus, toolbars and modeling techniques to create parts, assemblies and drawings in an engineering environment.
Follow the step-by-step instructions and develop multiple parts and assemblies that combine machined, plastic and sheet metal components. Formulate the skills to create, modify and edit sketches and solid features.
Learn the techniques to reuse features, parts and assemblies through symmetry, patterns, copied components, Design Tables, Bills of Materials, Custom Properties and Configurations. Address various SOLIDWORKS analysis tools and Intelligent Modeling techniques along with Additive Manufacturing (3D printing). Learn by doing not just by reading.
Desired outcomes and usage competencies are listed for each project. Know your objective up front. Follow the steps in Projects 1 - 9 to achieve the design goals.
Review Project 10 on Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) and its benefits and features. Understand the terms and technology used in low cost 3D printers.
Work between multiple documents, features, commands and custom properties that represent how engineers and designers utilize SOLIDWORKS in industry.
Review individual features, commands and tools with the Video Instruction. The projects contain exercises. The exercises analyze and examine usage competencies. Collaborate with leading industry suppliers such as SMC Corporation of America, Boston Gear and 80/20 Inc.
Collaborative information translates into numerous formats such as paper drawings, electronic files, rendered images and animations. On-line intelligent catalogs guide designers to the product that meets both their geometric requirements and performance functionality.
The author developed the industry scenarios by combining his own industry experience with the knowledge of engineers, department managers, vendors and manufacturers. These professionals are directly involved with SOLIDWORKS every day. Their responsibilities go far beyond the creation of just a 3D model.
The book is designed to compliment the SOLIDWORKS Tutorials contained in SOLIDWORKS 2016.
Table of ContentsIntroduction
1. Overview of SOLIDWORKS and the User Interface
2. Fundamentals of Part Modeling
3. Fundamentals of Assembly Modeling
4. Fundamentals of Drawing
5. Extrude and Revolve Features
6. Swept, Lofted and Additional Features
7. Top Down Assembly Modeling and Sheet Metal Parts
8. SOLIDWORKS Simulation
9. Intelligent Modeling Techniques
10. Additive Manufacturing - 3D Printing
Biographie de l'auteur
David Planchard is the author of the following books:
- SOLIDWORKS 2016 Reference Guide with Video Instruction, 2015, 2014 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008
- Engineering Design with SOLIDWORKS 2016 and Video Instruction, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001Plus, 2001 and 1999
- Engineering Graphics with SOLIDWORKS 2016 and Video Instruction, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- SOLIDWORKS 2016 in 5 Hours with Video Instruction, 2015, 2014
- SOLIDWORKS 2016 Tutorial with Video Instruction, 2015,2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003 and 2001/2001Plus
- Drawing and Detailing with SOLIDWORKS 2014, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 and 2001/2001Plus
- Official Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) Certification Guide with Video Instruction, Version 3: 2014-2012 Version 2, 2013-2012; Version 1, 2011, 2010
- Official Guide to Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate Exams: CSWA, CSDA, CSWSA-FEA Version 2: 2015 - 2012, Version 1: 2013, 2012
- Assembly Modeling with SOLIDWORKS 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2005-2004, 2003 and 2001Plus
- Applications in Sheet Metal Using Pro/SHEETMETAL & Pro/ENGINEER
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Going through this book to learn SolidWorks made me feel like going through the digestive system of a very long snake. I experienced all the pain of the snake's motion through twists and turns of the forest, and the excruciating attacks of the stages of digestive.
Readers wanting to learn SolidWorks would better go to a technical book store to check out other SolidWorks text books.
First the book tells you what they are going to teach you, then you practice the various exercises and after you are finished with the " hands-on " experience then you review what you were taught.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique