Présentation de l'éditeur
This volume contains seven stories that explore women’s sexuality. They all celebrate the joy of sex and the different situations in which it takes place. In nearly all the stories the women are in control of their actions to satisfy their natural desires, whether they’re aroused by men or other women – or even both. Where they may not have initiated the sexual encounter, they still remain in charge of their bodies and what they need to get from the physical contact in an endeavour to obtain fulfilment.
Some of the encounters are one-off, and others are ones that have taken place within a permanent relationship. Some of the stories show that sex can be enjoyed outside a conventional loving relationship. It is a natural force that can be so powerful that it can drive men and women to do things they wouldn’t normally do under other circumstances, when passions are not so heightened.
The women in the stories are of all ages and from different social and economic backgrounds, but they all share the need for sexual activity and gratification. Some obtain their fulfilment from contact with men and other women, some from their own manipulations, and others from devices that excite the senses.
The American artist Andy Warhol said that ‘Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets’. For the characters in the short stories the actual sex itself is exciting, but, hopefully, you as the reader, as Warhol says, will share in their excitement. The human imagination is very powerful, and perhaps your enjoyment may be better than the real thing. I leave that judgement to you.
The stories use explicit language and are therefore only suitable for adults.
If you enjoyed these stories you might like to read Erotic Short Stories for Women: Volume 1 and Erotic Short Stories for Women: Volume 2. All three volumes have also been brought together in one book: Erotic Short Stories for Women Compendium: Volumes 1 - 3.
1. Good vibes: “A young woman is overcome with powerful sexual urges when she goes house hunting with her young husband”
2. Down the line: “A woman speaks freely down the telephone when she’s masturbating. Her listener is not the person she was expecting”
3. War and peace: “A woman journalist seeks tender sex after experiencing the horrors of war”
4. Hoist: “A young married woman with a disability discovers how to use special equipment for sex”
5. The cure: “A young medieval virgin nun tricks a monk in to having passionate sex with her”
6. One size fits all: “A young woman tries out a revolutionary new sex product with mind-blowing consequences”
7. Snip: “A young hairdresser arrives home to find her partner handcuffed to the bed. She takes advantage of his position to do something she’s always wanted to do with him”