- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 8,00 (livraison en France métropolitaine)
+ EUR 25,94 (livraison en France métropolitaine)
Ever After High Justine Dancer Doll
|Prix :||EUR 24,71|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- An enclosed storybook provides biographic details on the fairytale student
- The trendy clothing, amazing shoes and fabulous accessories are inspired by her legacy and include a sparkling crown and golden jewelry
- She wears her signature iconic fashion that fans of the series will recognize from the webisodes
- New student Justine Dancer, daughter of the 12th Dancing Princess, joins the Ever After Royals in embracing her story
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
At Ever After High, the teenage sons and daughters of fairytale legends learn they can choose to follow in their parents' footsteps or discover their own Happily Ever Afters! The Ever After Royals have chosen their parents' path -- but not necessarily their style. New student Justine Dancer, daughter of the 12th Dancing Princess, joins the Royals in embracing her fate. She steals the show in her signature iconic fashion that fans of the series will recognize from the webisodes. Details are hexquisite with trendy clothing, amazing shoes and fableous accessories inspired by her legacy -- like a sparkling royal crown and golden jewelry for the pretty princess. An enclosed storybook provides biographic details on the new fairytale student, and a doll stand is perfect to capture a pose or expand storytelling. Collect all of the Ever After High dolls to expand the fun and find your own Happily Ever After (each sold separately, subject to availability). Includes Justine Dancer doll wearing fashion and accessories, storybook and doll stand. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Beautiful doll. I love how her gold eye makeup matches her gown.
The sheer fabric around her collar bone and arms gives the dress a nice touch.
That lovely forest green eye color makes her deep brown skin look very vibrant and her red lips are also very becoming with her complexion as well.
This is one of the better face molds EAH has used. She has large doe-like eyes, a well defined "V" chin, and high cheekbones that makes her face look round and heart shaped rather than round and flat like many of the other Signature EAH dolls. With this she still retains a young and youthful appearance.
Holding up to some of my other dolls like Holly,Cupid,& Apple, you can also see she has a rounder nose tip and somewhat fuller lips; great inclusion if Justine is supposed to look like a woman on African-Ethnic heritage. The face mold is 5/5. Justine is nothing short of stunning. And unlike some people have been reporting, my doll did not come with uneven eyes; they look good and symetrical. I hope EAH uses face molds similar to this one instead of making all the faces of the character's dolls round and flat looking.
I hate how all the newer dolls the boxes are getting less intricate. What makes these things collectible to a lot of people is how much detail went into the box art. They don't even get their full art on the box anymore.
Getting rid of the bookmarks was also a bummer
I DESPISE how all the newer dolls are losing more and more accessories and less advanced tailoring and effort is being put into the outfits in the outfits
1. Justine has a "Flowy/Poofy" dress, like Apple and Goldie not a form fitting one like Briar and Raven. So there could of been more effort into making sure the skirt bottom doesn't fall so flat all the time. I'm half way tempted to make a petticoat out of some black chiffon or tulle to make her dress more regal and poofy
2. The top of the skirt bottom looks plain. It could of used more. Signature cupid has an extra gold sheer piece of fabric on her skirt, Signature Apple has an extra top layer on her skirt, Signature Cedar has vibrant glowing gold designs. Justine's skirt looks plain in comparison.
2. It would of been nice if she had a ring but I guess it's okay because she has a chunky bracelet, crown and necklace. I don't understand why EAH stopped giving the girls earrings though.
3. I don't like the bare legs. I'm used to the signature girls having some type of stockings, fishnets, leggings or sheer socks. So I think I'll buy some doll stockings from etsy to cover her legs lol
4. The hair could be better. It's nice and soft but not as thick as it looks in the picture or as thick as many of the other doll's hair
As a doll collector of EAH all my cons are very very nit picky. I still say the doll is stunning and beautiful edition to my collection. I'm happy to have another little princess doll, and I'm sure any child who likes this doll line would be ecstatic to have Justine to play with
The doll I received from Amazon had completely different packaging than other EAH dolls. It did not come in a box: it came on a backcard! It took me a moment to realize that this new packaging meant that the doll did not come with a stand or brush!
I thought that maybe this is what Mattel is doing now to cut costs: cheaper packaging, no stands, and no brushes. Then I saw pictures of other Justine dolls that did come with these "extra" accessories. It seems that Mattel has released two different versions of this doll: box vs backcard.
Then I noticed that she does not come with a storybook - she comes with a "trading card." It looks like the same size of the new story books, but does not have "story inside!" listed on the front. Instead, it has a an image of Justine with her name. On the back is a brief description of the character.
Just be aware: if you order your doll online, you may get one without a stand, brush, and storybook!
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique